oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Can't help but be impressed with what West Ham are doing at the moment in the transfer market, Fredericks, Fabianski, Wilshire, Yarmolenko, Anderson and Balbuena.. Going for it this season

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Gold and Sullivan said this would be a record spending window for them and they've put the money where their mouth is to bring in talented players.

But I seem to recall Everton doing the exact same thing last summer. Pellegrino still has a very difficult task on his hand to get the best out of all these players as a group.

Well.... with new billionaire owners, it looks like Villa will likely be heading back to the PL sooner rather than later!

Unless they go up this year or manage to find about £50-60m in player sales they will be getting a transfer embargo next summer, so I doubt it.

As we saw with QPR the Prem doesn’t really care about the Leagues FFP. They won’t sanction any team while they are in the Prem. It’s only when they are back in the Football League there is a sanction waiting for them and even then it could be years before anything happens and they will just pay the fine.

As we saw with QPR the Prem doesn’t really care about the Leagues FFP. They won’t sanction any team while they are in the Prem. It’s only when they are back in the Football League there is a sanction waiting for them and even then it could be years before anything happens and they will just pay the fine.

Totally. And did QPR pay a fine anyway? I reckon they'll do what they want (at Villa), and they'll suck up the fine as part of the running costs. We'll see...

Ffp changed after Barca and PSG exploited it via inflated sponsorship deals so Villa will still need to raise about £40m in player sales or they could end up getting point reductions, demotions and an embargo etc

Nothing will happen if they are promoted. The PL do not care about the football league FFP. It’s not there job to sanction teams that failed FFP while in the football league.

I think qpr paid a reduced fine years after getting relegated again.

Ffp changed after Barca and PSG exploited it via inflated sponsorship deals so Villa will still need to raise about £40m in player sales or they could end up getting point reductions, demotions and an embargo etc

Nothing will happen if they are promoted. The PL do not care about the football league FFP. It’s not there job to sanction teams that failed FFP while in the football league.

I think qpr paid a reduced fine years after getting relegated again.

Was QPR's fine not £40m? Also they've introduced rules where you have to forecast your current season in March, so that they have a chance to dock points before the end of the season if they suspect you're trying to flaunt the rules.