oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Burnley getting affected by the European curse what seems to hit those clubs with smaller squads

Yeah, Burnley not looking themselves this season at all.

Has anyone else wondered whether Ben Gibson's move to Burnley could back fire. I hope it doesn't, but he's not made the team yet, and Burnley haven't been great.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Burnley getting affected by the European curse what seems to hit those clubs with smaller squads

Has anyone else wondered whether Ben Gibson's move to Burnley could back fire. I hope it doesn't, but he's not made the team yet, and Burnley haven't been great.

In my opinion there is a strong chance that Gibson could be playing in the Championship next season whilst we are in the Premier League. Reversal.

Has anyone else wondered whether Ben Gibson's move to Burnley  could back fire. I hope it doesn't, but he's not made the team yet, and Burnley haven't been great.

In my opinion there is a strong chance that Gibson could be playing in the Championship next season whilst we are in the Premier League. Reversal.

Certainly not out of the question. Burnley need to shake themselves out of it.

Given his £15M record price tag, I'm surprised he hasn't seen a bit more game time already. I know it's really early days, but I still thought he might have played a bit more by now.

Has anyone else wondered whether Ben Gibson's move to Burnley  could back fire. I hope it doesn't, but he's not made the team yet, and Burnley haven't been great.

Certainly not out of the question. Burnley need to shake themselves out of it.

Given his £15M record price tag, I'm surprised he hasn't seen a bit more game time already. I know it's really early days, but I still thought he might have played a bit more by now.

It’s trickier in some ways, because he’s a CB. Very often new signings get 20 minutes off the bench, i think managers are much more likely to throw on a winger or a forward than a CB, unless they are trying to shore things up because they are in the lead, Burnley haven’t been in that position yet.

Found this on Villa's FFP, if it's close to accurate they are screwed.

https://www.mikethornton.xyz/aston-villa-ffp/

I'm sure there is a lot more to it than those broad estimates that he is comming up with. It won't be that simple. But sure if those are their wages and they don't sell anyone it doesn't look particularly good for them.

This Spurs team look knackered and quite ordinary too, yet they've been on top since the 30 minute mark. A big worry for United and their owners if Mourinho can't turn this around