• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

The danish players are organized and they negotiate a collective bargaining agreement with the FA. That agreement is up for renegotiation right now and if they can’t come to an agreement the players might not be willing to play in next weekends Nations League game against Wales. The women’s team did it last year and failed to show up for a game against Sweden losing 3-0. The Swedes backed the players and the team wasn’t kicked out.

We have a very very strong tradition for organizing the workforce and the employers in the respective unions so the matter of negotiating collective agreements is not something that is taken lightly. If they can’t agree on a new deal for the coming years I’m sure they will make a compromise for the upcoming games and start the negotiations up again afterwards. None of the parties can afford the consequences of staying away.

The danish players are organized and they negotiate a collective bargaining agreement with the FA. That agreement is up for renegotiation right now and if they can’t come to an agreement the players might not be willing to play in next weekends Nations League game against Wales. The women’s team did it last year and failed to show up for a game against Sweden losing 3-0. The Swedes backed the players and the team wasn’t kicked out.

We have a very very strong tradition for organizing the workforce and the employers in the respective unions so the matter of negotiating collective agreements is not something that is taken lightly. If they can’t agree on a new deal for the coming years I’m sure they will make a compromise for the upcoming games and start the negotiations up again afterwards. None of the parties can afford the consequences of staying away.

Thanks BD. I didn't realise it was so militant. I hope common sense prevails and the players participate in the games for the sake of sport in general and the Danish FA assume their responsibility to the players and the public.

Gibbo not even on the bench for Burnley fair to say his move hasn't worked out as he'd have hoped so far

Yeah, I was about to ask if something is up with Gibbo? Second game in a row where he hasn't even made the bench I think.

Gibbo not even on the bench for Burnley fair to say his move hasn't worked out as he'd have hoped so far

Yeah, I was about to ask if something is up with Gibbo? Second game in a row where he hasn't even made the bench I think.

To be fair he couldn’t be on the bench for their Europa game as he was suspended.

To be fair he couldn’t be on the bench for their Europa game as he was suspended.

:D OK, well at least it explains that one!

Thanks.

Thanks BD. I didn't realise it was so militant. I hope common sense prevails and the players participate in the games for the sake of sport in general and the Danish FA assume their responsibility to the players and the public.

I wouldn’t call it militant. These negotiations happens all over every time the agreements have to be renewed in the industry, service sector, agriculture etc. you’ve got to play by the rules to not water down the system and you’ve also got to keep a certain respect to other organizations. Even though it’s a different branch and a special one that has the public’s interest neither party is going to just back down. The FA has just announced that there will be no temporary agreement. There is a real possibility now that the game against wales won’t go ahead and if it doesn’t we will likely be kicked out of the coming qualifiers and the Euro finals. I don’t think it’s going to happen though as both will lose the public’s respect, interest and a hell of a lot of money.

I wouldn’t call it militant. These negotiations happens all over every time the agreements have to be renewed in the industry, service sector, agriculture etc. you’ve got to play by the rules to not water down the system and you’ve also got to keep a certain respect to other organizations. Even though it’s a different branch and a special one that has the public’s interest neither party is going to just back down. The FA has just announced that there will be no temporary agreement. There is a real possibility now that the game against wales won’t go ahead and if it doesn’t we will likely be kicked out of the coming qualifiers and the Euro finals. I don’t think it’s going to happen though as both will lose the public’s respect, interest and a hell of a lot of money.

Wow BD I really hope it doesn't come to that. I hope everyone gets around the table and resolve the issues

Absolutely worth watching Fabio Quagliarella's goal for Sampdoria in their 3-0 win at home to Napoli tonight. The sheer audacity and class is just immense.

https://streamable.com/lea7d

Here's a link if anyone wants to watch it.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, MAMMA MIA!

Just watching it back again. Note the bloody awful free-kick which forces the ball out wide for the cross is by guess who? The one and only scumbag, Gaston Ramirez.

Absolutely worth watching Fabio Quagliarella's goal for Sampdoria in their 3-0 win at home to Napoli tonight. The sheer audacity and class is just immense.

https://streamable.com/lea7d

Here's a link if anyone wants to watch it.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, MAMMA MIA!

Just watching it back again. Note the bloody awful free-kick which forces the ball out wide for the cross is by guess who? The one and only scumbag, Gaston Ramirez.

Didn't recognise him with a shaved head.