oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

Burnley sign Jay Rodriguez from WBAAm I right in thinking that they have lost both him and Dwight Gayle from last seasons attack?

Big loss!

Will be interesting to see who they go for to replace them. 

Gestede and Braithwaite ?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Gestede and Braithwaite ?

They've still got Rondon on their books too. Can see him leaving on a permanent deal this summer having spent last season on loan at Newcastle United. 

2 minutes ago, "KM" said:

They've still got Rondon on their books too. Can see him leaving on a permanent deal this summer having spent last season on loan at Newcastle United. 

Isn't he joining Rafa in China?

17 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Interesting quotes from Pontus Janssen, saying Leeds needed to sell him in order to comply with FFP.

Maybe they won't be splashing the cash this summer. 

Unless they get taken over by the PSG owners. In that case I'd hazard a guess and say they will be spending. Just like when Villa got taken over last summer.

Keith Downie‏ Verified  @SkySports_Keith 

Steve Bruce is now Newcastle’s no.1 target to take over as manager. Sheffield Wednesday are braced for an official approach for their boss. Bruce returns from Portugal later today #NUFC

Mike Ashley is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha 2

Controversial opinion.. 

I think Steve Bruce will do very well at Newcastle if he gets the financial backing from Mike Ashley. He is a very good manager and a geordie too, think it could actually be a really good appointment for them. 

2 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Controversial opinion.. 

I think Steve Bruce will do very well at Newcastle if he gets the financial backing from Mike Ashley. He is a very good manager and a geordie too, think it could actually be a really good appointment for them. 

Ok but why did you put those names in bold?