oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Just now, DurhamRed said:

They better hope Liverpool step of it second half and show abit of mercy otherwise could be 7-8 nil this 

To be fair, Norwich could have had a couple themselves.  Liverpool haven't looked all that good at the back themselves.  I wonder if this is the season where defending finally becomes an afterthought?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

To be fair, Norwich could have had a couple themselves.  Liverpool haven't looked all that good at the back themselves.  I wonder if this is the season where defending finally becomes an afterthought?

Yeah Pukki has missed some half chances big game for Norwich against the Geordies next week as they have Chelsea, Westham and Man city to follow really tough start for them 

Had no clue Ben Godrey's a former scholar of ours from Dael Fry's group fair play to him for getting where he is.

Norwich's central areas is where they struggle I think that's where they let themselves down, wide areas they're good it's the middle parts of midfield and defence seems a little off pace and soft.

Just checked as I didn't recognise much business from Norwich. They've barely signed anyone. Risky business. Sam Byram is the only permanent signing they've made other than youth players. Patrick Roberts, a Sevilla midfielder and a Schalke keeper all in on loan. Not one of their signings has started the match. Pretty sure Norwich put a lot of faith into a side that got them up a few years ago and it was the death of them.

Enjoyed watching Norwich tonight. Obviously outclassed but still took the game to Liverpool and stuck to the principles that took them up. Its always difficult for the newly promoted team to survive but they might as well stick to what they know. They could trouble the bottom half teams in the prem playing like that.

Yes, I think he might be more of a Sheff Utd man in honesty, but it might be tempting for Norwich to panic and give up on the attacking football come December, and try to tighten things up. Enter Phoney Tony, stage right.  

I think it’ll be Brighton. Southern based and have a pretty poor manager. If the noises coming out from their former danish player Billing are true the manager hasn’t got the backing from a lot of players and isn’t a well liked character. 

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think it’ll be Brighton. Southern based and have a pretty poor manager. If the noises coming out from their former danish player Billing are true the manager hasn’t got the backing from a lot of players and isn’t a well liked character. 

Billing never played for Brighton, you’re thinking of Huddersfield

1 hour ago, Will said:

Billing never played for Brighton, you’re thinking of Huddersfield

Ah yes I cocked up. I still think it could be Brighton though. And Huddersfield won’t get near the play offs ?

• Like 1