• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Watching Rangers v Celtic and it is shiiiite.

Absolutely no quality whatsoever from either side, and to make matters worse Celtic are winning.

Yeah, I watched that earlier too. Was a dreadful game. Referee seemed determined to give no cards until the Jones challenge, too. And what an absolutely dreadful challenge it was. Like one of his mates had player to be sent off at the bookies. Nothing even to be gained from what he did at that point in the game, just like "I fancy a couple of matches off, gaffer".

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

A bit of contrast of former players. Jordan Jones gets sent off for a stupid challenge then Traore has just created Wolves equaliser. If only Traore was still a Boro player 

He's the only reason I'm watching the game miss him big time 

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Watching Rangers v Celtic and it is shiiiite.

Absolutely no quality whatsoever from either side, and to make matters worse Celtic are winning.

I watched it too. With two jock mates. Even they were embarrassed by the quality. Then watched the Everton v Wolves game and saw more quality in the first 11mins of that game than we did in the whole of the old firm match ?

The SPL is really poor quality wise and the fact that the two main teams are only as "big" as they are due to archaic bigotry here in NI and in scotland really makes it a hateable league. I never watch their old firm games anymore. 

50 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

The SPL is really poor quality wise and the fact that the two main teams are only as "big" as they are due to archaic bigotry here in NI and in scotland really makes it a hateable league. I never watch their old firm games anymore. 

Have to agree NB4. It’s poor on so many levels 

Btw how did Ireland only beat Gibraltar 1-0 and 2-0? Incredible. Those are the matches that you build up your goal difference. Denmark played them last night and beat them 6-0 without getting out of first gear. It looks like it’s going to be an exciting end to the group stage with Denmark, Switzerland and Ireland all battling for the two spots. So annoyed Denmark only got 1-1 at home against Ireland. But coming back from 3-0 down in Switzerland to score three goals in the final 10 mins could be vital. 

• Thanks 1