• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 9/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, Borodane said:

Btw how did Ireland only beat Gibraltar 1-0 and 2-0? Incredible. Those are the matches that you build up your goal difference. Denmark played them last night and beat them 6-0 without getting out of first gear. It looks like it’s going to be an exciting end to the group stage with Denmark, Switzerland and Ireland all battling for the two spots. So annoyed Denmark only got 1-1 at home against Ireland. But coming back from 3-0 down in Switzerland to score three goals in the final 10 mins could be vital. 

How did Denmark only draw with Georgia 0-0? Incredible.

?

25 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

How did Denmark only draw with Georgia 0-0? Incredible.

?

Worst match I’ve seen in a long while. For long periods I thought we’d hired Pulis. Man that was a dire match. Didn’t deserve more than a point. It’s going to be an exciting end to the group though. 

No drive at all in the danish team tonight... 
Typical reaction after a 6-0 win midweek ?

Georgia is an ok defensive team at home though...

Ireland going there as well, will they be able to score? ?

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

No drive at all in the danish team tonight... 
Typical reaction after a 6-0 win midweek ?

Georgia is an ok defensive team at home though...

Ireland going there as well, will they be able to score? ?

Of course we will SD. We are not silly enough to waste all our goals in one game. Put Ireland down for a 1-0 win ?

• Thanks 1

Just read a crazy story from a Danish player who was at a Turkish club last season. After they were relegated the club president wanted the player out, but when the player didn't want to be pressured out as he'd only been there for 6 months the president threatened him with a huge salary reduction and said he couldn't guarantee the players safety. When the player replied that he'd manage to live with it the president continued by saying he couldn't guarantee the safety of his young son who they provided kindergarten service for. The most bizarre thing was, that when the player found a new club in Norway the president said that he was certain they would win promotion next season and that he would call the player as soon as they were back in the top flight?

I can never understand the foreign players that go to small Turkish clubs. There never seem to be anything but trouble with payment of salary etc. Exactly like you often hear in Greece too.

• Wow 2