• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

15 hours ago, northern boro said:

Daniel Stendel is set to resign as Barnsley manager

Not saying we will and not saying we should sack Woodgate at this stage. BUT if we were to make a manegerial change soon (I must stress that I think it’d be an embarrassing decision to do so), I’d take Stendel in a heartbeat. 

6 hours ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Not saying we will and not saying we should sack Woodgate at this stage. BUT if we were to make a manegerial change soon (I must stress that I think it’d be an embarrassing decision to do so), I’d take Stendel in a heartbeat. 

On what grounds?

Reports in media that Reading are set to sack Gomes as their manager too. That will 2 out the 4 teams below us who sacked their manager. Hopefully neither will benefit from the new manager boss as I feel if we do enter the bottom 3 then pressure really would crank up.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:53 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

On what grounds?

Was arguably unjust when he was sacked at Hannover. They were fourth when he was sacked, and the club got promoted that same season. Got Barnsley promoted in his first season in English football. Massively let down by the Barnsley board this season so don’t see their championship form as resting on his shoulders. Hugely popular figure among the Barnsley fans - don’t know if you’ve seen but they held a leaving party for him and he came! He aims to play a style of football that fits in with our supposed new direction. 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
2 hours ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Was arguably unjust when he was sacked at Hannover. They were fourth when he was sacked, and the club got promoted that same season. Got Barnsley promoted in his first season in English football. Massively let down by the Barnsley board this season so don’t see their championship form as resting on his shoulders. Hugely popular figure among the Barnsley fans - don’t know if you’ve seen but they held a leaving party for him and he came! He aims to play a style of football that fits in with our supposed new direction. 

I can't see him having any more luck here, tbh.