• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

England were absolutely shocking tonight.

Must be taking defensive tips from Middlesbrough.

And attacking tips absolutely hopeless 

Great win for Denmark against the Swiss on saturday. Wasn't a great match and we had to thank Schmeichel in the end. Three world class saves Darren Randolph style ensured we won. Wasn't pretty though. Almost Pulis style but I can somewhat live with that when it comes to the national team especially against a good side. Now we need Ireland to take points off the Swiss. That would almost see Denmark and Ireland qualify for the Euros. Fingers crossed @Neverbefore 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Yeah, that was obviously meant for all our Irish friends on here 😍

Good boy 😉 

Btw - That was some really good assist from Eriksen! 

Typical him .. Anonymous for 80+ minutes, then pops up with a game changer 😄

36 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Fingers crossed @Blanco 🍀

Yes indeed SD. I think if we can somehow fluke a win against the Swiss it would put us both through and make the final game in Dublin a dead rubber between us. That would be a bizarre ending to the group but a very welcome one.

• Like 1

Did you watch the game against Bosnia @Blanco? Hate to be down about the NT but its difficult to see where we are going to get a win from. Connolly looked good but raw on Sat, but we need a Richie Dunne vs Russia type performance I feel to get anything from this game. 

18 minutes ago, boroie said:

Did you watch the game against Bosnia @Blanco? Hate to be down about the NT but its difficult to see where we are going to get a win from. Connolly looked good but raw on Sat, but we need a Richie Dunne vs Russia type performance I feel to get anything from this game. 

Assume you mean Georgia @boroie? Yes I did unfortunately and I thought it was dire from us. I did say if we could “fluke” a win against the Swiss we would be through along with Denmark (taking it for granted they will beat Gibraltar). Stranger things have happened in sport before and will happen again. I’m just hoping it is our turn to defy all logic tomorrow evening. I always look on the positive side with both Ireland and Boro.

• Like 2

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett have been sentenced at Derby Magistrates Court after admitting drink-driving and failing to stop at the scene of an accident. They have been ordered to carry out 180 hours of unpaid work, 12-month community orders and disqualified from driving for two years.

Seems reasonable to me. Note that it said somewhere that Lawrence had recently lost his mother and had been drinking more in her absence. Not the kind of thing you usually hear in these situations when we so often dehumanise footballers to the extreme because of how much money they make. Gives a better picture as to why Derby should choose to rehabilitate him, whether that is ultimately the reason they have chose to do so or not.