• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 12/1/2019 at 3:27 PM, AnglianRed said:

I didn't realise we only need to finish 3rd. 😮

Jesus - England really have no excuse for not progressing.

Still, I don't feel its a given we will beat either Czech Rep or Croatia. We will have to play well and keep mistakes to a minimum. Any complacency and they can still do us.

Finishing 2nd in the Group gives us a much easier path anyway 😉 

The winner of our Group D plays 2nd place from the insane Group F of Portugal, Germany and France. 

The 2nd place of our group plays the 2nd place of Group E of Spain, Sweden and Poland...... 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

How come Sheff wed’s owner appears to be getting rodgered for selling the stadium to himself but it was declared ok for Derby? Not read into it but that’s how it looks on the face of it....

The Sheff Wed owner doesn’t sit on the EFL board. Mel Morris does/did

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

How come Sheff wed’s owner appears to be getting rodgered for selling the stadium to himself but it was declared ok for Derby? Not read into it but that’s how it looks on the face of it....

My own interpretation is that Derby bought their own stadium, and then spent the money.

Sheffield Wednesday spent the money, and then a year later bought their own stadium to try and cover up the shortfall, but recorded it as being sold the year before.

Both are dodgy to me, but Sheff Wed literally tried to con the EFL by fudging the books.

46 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

My own interpretation is that Derby bought their own stadium, and then spent the money.

Sheffield Wednesday spent the money, and then a year later bought their own stadium to try and cover up the shortfall, but recorded it as being sold the year before.

Both are dodgy to me, but Sheff Wed literally tried to con the EFL by fudging the books.

Yes I think this is it; I read it has something to do with the year they put the sale through their accounts, although I can't find the piece now.

Also Derby are being looked into again so that's not necessarily over.

"Bamford is roundly booed for his slightly over-the-top reaction." 😂

He just can't help himself, can he.

From the Huddersfield v Leeds game, which I'm not sure I actually want Leeds to win even if it helps us.