oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I think earlier this season they definitely didn't look like the Liverpool of last season. But that's the sign of a good team that can get through those games and still put 3 points on the table every week. Leicester have been terrific this season and yet Liverpool made them look like chumps. Alexander-Arnold was something else last night, wonderful finish to add to his 2/3 assists.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I REALLY hope we put a massive sell-on clause in Adama Traore's transfer to Wolves.

If they paid the release clause we wouldn’t have had the chance. 

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

If they paid the release clause we wouldn’t have had the chance. 

I always thought that meeting the release cause meant you couldn’t stop the player talking to the buying club. The deal is still thrashed out as normal 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I REALLY hope we put a massive sell-on clause in Adama Traore's transfer to Wolves

We can only hope as if he has a 20% sell on fee he could litteraly be funding our summer rebuild if Man City or Chelsea come in for him 

That "offside" in the Brighton game was another disgusting use of VAR.

Offside by a mm as the free-kick came in, didn't touch the ball whilst offside, multiple players including Bournemouth touched the ball before he eventually did in an onside position and scored.

Ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

VAR is an absolute joke. How on earth can they decide that Pukki’s goal is offside?

Have to agree with you. Absolutely ridiculous decision to call him offside. He clearly got himself back onside before the ball was played 

6 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Farcical again. I honestly think they need to redefine offside as clear daylight between the attacker and defender. That way it removes the obscurity of what has happened with VAR this season.

Agree 100%. Clear daylight needs to be re-introduced to the offside rule.