oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Let's just say that if I sent Best wishes cards to every club, Leeds would probably not be in the top 85 names on the list, somewhere just above Chelsea and the Skunks....cannot recall ever enjoying a visit there and one of the few clubs that have supporters that never seem to be able to say "Ok you beat us, well done"...if you can't see the good qualities of the opposition, then that means that half the game is lost to you...some of the best football I ever saw was played by Revie's side but media decided that they were dirty Northerners and the label eventually stuck... 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Leeds are going to be in financial ruin if aren't promoted this season like but if they keep this up be lucky to even achieve the playoffs never mind top 2

10 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Leeds are going to be in financial ruin if aren't promoted this season like but if they keep this up be lucky to even achieve the playoffs never mind top 2

I'm gonna need a new Lap-top sprayed tea over it.....Twice  c'mon Millwall

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wigan win.

Luton win.

Our cushion shrinks to 9 points.

Yeah, but Wayne rooney’s derby county lost again so it’s all worth it. Especially after he scored 😂

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wigan win.

Luton win.

Our cushion shrinks to 9 points.

Yep. Our cushion was 10pts after the last game week. We are now a point worse as far as that is concerned after this game week.

Luton winning not a huge issue but Wigan winning was a blow. Had they not scored 93rd min winner our cushion would have been 11pts

57 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

This is great. Keep watching 'til the end.

Look at where the ref is for the initial challenge! Surely he saw that it was the trailing leg that caught him?

Watched the Venlo v Utrecht game yesterday... Ball goes out for a Utrecht corner, VAR overruled it and said it was a penalty (correct call). The Venlo keeper then saved the penalty and the ball rebounded into play. 3 mins later, when the ball goes out for a throw in, the VAR assistant calls the referee over, and another penalty is awarded, which Utrecht score this time! Keeper had come slightly off his line the first time around (it looked very minimal to me but I was watching it on a small screen).

All I kept thinking was, what happens if Venlo had ran straight up the pitch and scored before the ball went out of play and they called it back?