• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Leganes have apparently been refused the right to buy a replacement despite allowing Barca to sign Braithwaite. It seems fair😏...

It’s disgraceful. Another case of the big boys riding roughshod over the little guy

12 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

I'm sure we will say the same thing when Man City lawyers destroy UEFA

I hope that they do. FFP was created by the original big boys to prevent smaller clubs becoming bigger so that they could continue their monopoly without interruption 

Meanwhile the Copenhagen police sent out this tweet after the Copenhagen-Celtic game last night. They quickly deleted it again, but thankfully the internet never forgets 🤣

Politi.jpg

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Meanwhile the Copenhagen police sent out this tweet after the Copenhagen-Celtic game last night. They quickly deleted it again, but thankfully the internet never forgets 🤣

Politi.jpg

Ah!! That makes sense why they all cheer and shout “Up the Hoops” 😉

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, White Band said:

Is anyone else finding it difficult to watch how well Mogga is doing at Blackburn? I sometimes wonder what he might have been able to achieve here if he'd had the backing that some of our other managers received. 

Certainly created a team very hard to beat and perhaps they will gain a play off spot this or next season

21 minutes ago, White Band said:

Is anyone else finding it difficult to watch how well Mogga is doing at Blackburn? I sometimes wonder what he might have been able to achieve here if he'd had the backing that some of our other managers received. 

Is he really doing any better than he did here, he's made a lot of cheap shrewd signings at Blackburn just like he did with us. He also had us hanging around where Blackburn are at the moment for most of his time here. I think if he returned now without the Scottish dressing room divide and the trouble makers he'd probably do well, he certainly set the foundations for Karankas success, though obviously something was amiss towards the end of his reign.