• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Arsene Wenger has signed up Steve McClaren to review coaching set-ups in developing countries ahead of the 2022 world cup

I wonder if it involves dropping one of your star players only to reintroduce him when you realise he was better than what we had. Or playing an inexperienced keeper in a vital qualifier.

Tactics when losing throw on every attacking player available especially if you have one with a shaved head.

I notice on the Kiko Casilla ruling that one of the names on the FA panel was Stuart Ripley... that our Stuart Ripley, anyone know? Think he went into being a solicitor so it's plausible. 

Was just looking to see if either Hull or Sheff Wed had sacked their managers and tjere was nothing.

What i did note though is sheff wed have 9 first team players out of contract in summer. Monk has already told Westwood and Sam Hutchinson to go train with reserves and they got likes of Steven Fletcher, Foresteiri and Bannan out of contract.

Huge rebuild required there. And they got FFP issue to balance that with too.

Sorry if this isn't allowed here. 

I am heading up to Boro for my birthday this weekend (I live in the Brighton area) and was wondering what the best pubs are on match day? I'm staying at the Jurys Inn, so some where in that area would probably be best!