oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

19 hours ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I always think that Meite fella looks decent. No idea how much they’d want for him 

Yep. Just checked his stats. 12 goals this season is not a bad return. Liam Moore the CB was highly though of a year or 2 ago. John Swift the central midfielder has always looked a canny player but we got plenty of CMs of his ilk. 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

2. Dzeko
5. Ampadu
6. Hazard
7. Deeney
8. Suarez
9. Reus?

Not sure about the others, though 3 looks familiar. Maybe Lampard?

I got 9. Ozil & 10. Tammy Abraham

Looks like Newcastle are being overtaken by the Saudi despot Muhammad bin Salman who ordered the murder of system critic Khashoggi. The Saudi royal family will now own both City and Newcastle. Hope the Prem will block in on those grounds but the money is probably too sweet for them. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Borodane said:

Looks like Newcastle are being overtaken by the Saudi despot Muhammad bin Salman who ordered the murder of system critic Khashoggi. The Saudi royal family will now own both City and Newcastle. Hope the Prem will block in on those grounds but the money is probably too sweet for them. 

I do find it amazing how the Premier League waiver all ethics for 🤑. It's not right really the Premiership is the envy of the world should be setting out the standard. Not selling to owners who are the royal family of a country that has non existent human rights.  Is there no corporate social responsibility within the Premiership?

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

For those with a bit of time on your hands heres a little thinker for you.  It's a little trickier than it looks.

Screenshot_20200415-223305_Gallery.jpg

I think, after a long time working on it, I've managed a decent side. It's hard when you Ronaldo takes out 3 of the biggest clubs in the world in one go. So many of the best players in England, Spain and Italy have played at United, Madrid and Juve. But he's far too good to leave out. Messi is probably the easiest choice as he's never played anywhere else but Barca. Totti, Lahm and Gerrard are similarly worth it due to never really playing elsewhere. Standout players for otherwise obscure countries and single club players are life savers in this.

Handanovic

Kompany Gimenez Koscielny 

Lahm Gerrard Totti Hamsik

Messi Shevchenko Ronaldo

6 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think, after a long time working on it, I've managed a decent side. It's hard when you Ronaldo takes out 3 of the biggest clubs in the world in one go. So many of the best players in England, Spain and Italy have played at United, Madrid and Juve. But he's far too good to leave out. Messi is probably the easiest choice as he's never played anywhere else but Barca. Totti, Lahm and Gerrard are similarly worth it due to never really playing elsewhere. Standout players for otherwise obscure countries and single club players are life savers in this.

Handanovic

Kompany Gimenez Koscielny 

Lahm Gerrard Totti Hamsik

Messi Shevchenko Ronaldo

I'll give it a try later. I think I'll pick Baresi, Zidane, Maradona, Messi, C Ronaldo and build around them. 

15 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I'll give it a try later. I think I'll pick Baresi, Zidane, Maradona, Messi, C Ronaldo and build around them. 

You‘ll have to chose between Maradona and Messi, though. I’d go with the former Zidane and Ronaldo both played for Madrid, it’s tricky. 

Edited by BillyWoofs_shinpad
23 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

You‘ll have to chose between Maradona and Messi, though. I’d go with the former Zidane and Ronaldo both played for Madrid, it’s tricky. 

Oh bugger I misread it, I thought it was no more than 2 from each club/ country. 🙈

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It’s really difficult, so many players have spent time at either Madrid or Juventus.

Yeah and Milan if you are going back to the 80s and 90s