• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Watching the Fleetwood v Wycombe play off game. 
2 mins .... Wyc 25yrd screamer

3.5 mins Fleetwood penalty scored

5 mins Wyc score directly from a corner

great game

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

Browne scored a class goal for Oxford he'll certainly has to be able to do a better job than Johnson next season

Well considering Johnson has spent most of his time at left back, I wouldn't like to see Browne playing there.

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Charlton look so much better than us.

Funny old game.

They're one of the few sides we've played this season that have looked significantly worse than us on both occasions.

My local team have been allowed to sell 8300 tickets for the upcoming clash which is about a third of the capacity. Likewise at most other grounds that have the right security. There are sectors of 500 people and a one meter distance between people. No food sales. Only drinks. Really looking forward to it. Hope people can behave and follow the rules so we can keep it going and even open up completely for the coming season. I’ll live with this arrangement for some time though. 

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

Browne scored a class goal for Oxford he'll certainly has to be able to do a better job than Johnson next season

Maybe I'm being a bit critical but I think Browne has been given all the time and space he wanted for that goal, nobody challenged him or closed him down, just backed off and let him have a go. I think the keeper could do better too. Still, good on him, I hope he's been making the most of this chance at Oxford. Who knows, he might even be with Oxford in the Championship next year with us in League One. 😱

On 7/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, TeaCider24 said:

Just been reading a Sheff Wed forum there and between spitting bile about Steve Gibson, one of the posters mentioned that one of Wigan's administrators said on the radio that another club in the Championship is close to filing for administration.

No idea if that's true, or which radio channel he said it on, but that could be interesting.

Sheff Wed failing to pay all their players this month, and releasing high earners, it could even be them.

Wait, why would they be spitting bile about Gibson? Take a week off and you miss everything haha!

So today sees most of our relegation competition in action here’s  the best possible outcomes for us

Stoke v Barnsley.  Barnsley  win or a draw

Luton v Reading. Reading win or draw

Huddersfield v PNE Preston win

Sunday

Boro v QPR Boro win (by 17 clear goals) 
WBA V Hull. Baggies win

Also I know they’re not in our relegation battle but 

Blackburn v Leeds Blackburn win and the Leeds team bus enters a Yorkshire version of the Bermuda Triangle and disappears only to be found at the end of the season on a South Pacific island 👍