oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I'd say a Barnsley win is the worst result.

They're in the relegation zone and have a worse squad than Stoke, a loss stunts their momentum and keeps them in there.

Stoke winning isn't ideal, but it's better than Barnsley winning.

We also want Brentford to beat Wigan.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

12 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

Wait, why would they be spitting bile about Gibson? Take a week off and you miss everything haha!

Gibson is the one that complained about Derby & Wednesday too I think.

To be honest I want Stoke to win today as the best result. As when Wigan get their 12 point deduction they are on 38, Luton 40 Barnsley 41 us 44 therefore we are 3 point's clear of relagation.  This is what it has come down to clubs going bust to save us. As the relagation battle is about keeping Infront of Luton, Barnsley then being within 12 point's of Wigan. 

Edited by DurhamRed

The Wayne Rooney "quarterback" love in from Sky has annoyed me, and they definitely had it saved as Derby have been much of nothing for most of the season.

I don't think it's particularly impressive or indicative of the influence of Wayne Rooney that a club that in the last six seasons has finished 3rd, 8th, 5th, 9th, 6th and 6th is currently in 7th place (could drop to 9th depending on results).

One of the non-playoff seasons was down to a late implosion too.

They're a club that are usually sniffing around the play-offs every season, regardless.

Awful goalkeeping has just given Derby a point, but the story is definitely going to be about the quality of delivery from Rooney's long free kick, even though the keeper should have dealt with it comfortably.

SKY PUNDITS AND COMMENTATORS ARE INFURIATING FOR THIER ATTEMPTS TO BRAINWASH THE PUBLIC INTO ACCEPTING THIER  OWN PERCEPTIONS OF CERTAIN PLAYERS . AND THIER INFLUENCES. TO NAME JUST A FEW... ROONEY, FODEN, MADDISON, MOUNT, RICE, PLUS ITS GETTING ANNOYING ON TALKING POINTS IN GAMES HOW THE STUDIO PUNDITS AND ESPECIALLY STELLING TRY TO INFLUENCE RETROSPECTIVE ACTION LIKE THE MITROVIC ELBOW. 

• Like 2

Totally forgot about Wigan, currently at bottom so technically even before tomorrow we’ll have a 3 point gap to Barnsley and outside the bottom 3. Takes the pressure off slightly