oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I know we worry about our form, but there are several teams above us in serious danger of continuing to free fall. All 3 of the bottom haven't been cast aside, its all to play for still.

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

I know we worry about our form, but there are several teams above us in serious danger of continuing to free fall. All 3 of the bottom haven't been cast aside, its all to play for still.

You are correct however the points to play for are running out, if the bottom 3 drop points then catch up becomes harder.

Save point deduction those already in real trouble will not be joined by others

36 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I've always been a huge Leeds fan

Sniper GIF by memecandySay what??? 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Villa are going to be in a mess next season already overspent the 2 seasons before plus another 150 odd million this season. I wonder how lenient the FL will be with them. 

they'll make some positive FFP points by selling JG

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

they'll make some positive FFP points by selling JG

Yep i think JG & Mings will be sold which should help them.

It seems best chance of staying up when you get promoted is to find 3 or 4 players who are going to make a big difference to your starting 11 as opposed to assembling 10+ players. We did that and failed. Fulham did it and failed and now Villa.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Yep i think JG & Mings will be sold which should help them.

It seems best chance of staying up when you get promoted is to find 3 or 4 players who are going to make a big difference to your starting 11 as opposed to assembling 10+ players. We did that and failed. Fulham did it and failed and now Villa.

yeah, it's a solid approach, build slowly and limit the risk

10 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

yeah, it's a solid approach, build slowly and limit the risk

Yep as Sheff Utd are proving and  Burnley before them. And the more obvious example of Leicester with the likes of Kasper, Wes Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez n Vardy being part of they championship winning team

4 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

I've always been a huge Leeds fan

Bielsa is employing undercover spies again!, I did wonder why derby started crumbling again.