oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

18 hours ago, Brunners said:

Birmingham are retiring Jude Bellinghams number 22. Holy *** that's embarrassing. 

Christ. If everone retired every number worn by a half decent youngster, there wouldn't be many left. We'd have to start using decimals...

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

15 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Christ. If everone retired every number worn by a half decent youngster, there wouldn't be many left. We'd have to start using decimals...

Perhaps Brum are on a mission to retire all their one and two digit numbers so that they can confuse everyone (refs included) with three digital ones. 🤣

We have a boatload of football today with quite a few things needing decided

Ok so today I’d like to see

Arsenal to beat Watford

Everton to draw/win against Bournemouth

West Ham to lose v Aston Villa

Chelsea to beat/draw With Wolves

Leicester to beat Man Utd

and Brentford to beat Swansea by 2 goals or more

On 7/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, Brunners said:

Birmingham are retiring Jude Bellinghams number 22. Holy *** that's embarrassing. 

Haven't you heard? The lad's gonna be the next Messi or Ronaldo...or something...

May as well get the hype train rolling early. 🙄

In the meantime, anyone wanna start a petition to get Friend's 3 shirt retired? 😁

Edited by AnglianRed
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Haven't you heard? The lad's gonna be the next Messi or Ronaldo...or something...

May as well get the hype train rolling early. 🙄

In the meantime, anyone wanna start a petition to get Friend's 3 shirt retired? 😁

I thought it was retired about a season and a half ago 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 6

Re the PL, I really hope Watford go down for their policy of sacking managers every five minutes. That's a policy that deserves to be punished with failure. And I am so sick of people tugging themselves blind over plucky little Bournemouth, despite them having a Russian petrochemical owner who lets his wife give half-time team talks.

Hope Leicester make top four just to stick it to to one of the self-entitled cabal of super league wannabees. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

ive got a feeling Brentford will not get to the play of final , im going for a fulham v swansea final and fulham winning it. if im right it will be a massive injustice to brentford.

I want to see Brentford promoted but I wouldn’t say it’s an injustice ifThey don’t.  They needed 2 points from their final two games and they massively choked. If this happened to Leeds we’d be laughing about it

Matthew Benham also owns the danish champions Midtjylland and it’s been mooted that they will be boosted financially if Brentford goes up as Benham won’t have to pump as much money into his English club due to prem money and Midtjylland is his shortest way into the Champions League. I really don’t want them to become even stronger so I hope Brentford choke again. 

• Angry 1

Didn't realise it was a playoff today.  Thought it was just the prem.

I think Swans will probably win their playoff because Brentford seem to be choking.

Premier league I think it will be Bournemouth and Watford coming down with Norwich.  Think Villa can probably get a point against West Ham. Bournemouth and Watford have trickier matches against Everton and Arsenal, especially as Arsenal are going to have a point to prove after their last game.  Even a win wouldn't be enough for Bournemouth if Villa get a point.

That goal which wasn't given due to Hawkeye, which gave Villa an extra point, could have made a difference to who goes down...

• Like 1