oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

29 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I am sure that it must be true considering the source, but according to the BBC football gossip, a potential Sunderland buyer is promising to invest £50 million and bring in four Premiership players.....either someone is using mushrooms or they think that Mackems will believe anything they are told 

Wouldn't be Mike Ashley would it? Buy cheap, get them into the Premiership, rinse and repeat.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

According to a couple of lads I used to work with, they reckon they need at least ten new signings themselves and that they are only signing overrated players at inflated prices..(sounds familiar) but every time a promising lad comes through, he's sold within a couple of years  

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Brentford all over Swansea. Already 2-0 up and leading in the tie.

Hope they go up. They have one of the smallest budgets (in terms of income) in the league.

Just shows how an effective long term strategy, if implemented successfully, can really help you go toe-to-toe with clubs with much larger budgets.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, White Band said:

Think it's going to be a Brentford v Fulham final.  Could go either way between them.

Hopefully Brentford win.

They've been the best team in the Championship this season, barring the odd game.

25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Hopefully Brentford win.

They've been the best team in the Championship this season, barring the odd game.

Leeds were the best team in the Championship this this season.  

4 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

Leeds were the best team in the Championship this this season.  

Points wise, yes.

Quality of football wise, absolutely not.

When Brentford play well, they're phenomenal.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

spacer.png

According to the Telegraph, Bournemouth still owe £81 MILLION in transfer fees. 

Good luck in the Championship Bournemouth.

I imagine there will be a few outgoings in the next few weeks ..

• Like 1

Pleased for Brentford. Hope they do it in the final. Moving into a brand new stadium next season, so similar to us winning promotion and then moving into the Riverside.

Edited by Erimus 63
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BearSmog said:

I imagine there will be a few outgoings in the next few weeks ..

They have a lot of work to do but have some good assets to sell in King and Ake as examples. 

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

They have a lot of work to do but have some good assets to sell in King and Ake as examples. 

Brooks, Wilson and maybe Stanislas too..

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Chelsea have a buy back on Ake, not sure if it's first refusal or a fixed price, otherwise they'd make most of the £81m back on Ake alone.
Palace will no doubt be after Wilson as well