oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Bristol appoint Lee Johnson former no.2 Holden as new Boss. He himself is 40yrs of aghast but he has appointed Paul Simpson and Keith downing as joint assistant managers. Both quite experienced.

Stoke sign James Chester. They got a solid looking back line now. I fancy them to do well this season. 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

What's the record number of penalties a club has received in a season?

Man United must be getting close.

Can't find any stats for worldwide, I know they did break the premier league record though.

After the goal, FCK really tried and came close .. But no succes .. Still quite good for a  (small) Danish team to take Man U into extra time in a European League quarter final!

18 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

thought they did pretty good.......never looked really outclassed and could claim that they were robbed by Turpin.....assume that was the same Oviedo that played for the Black Rats

Yeah and Everton before that

The Scottish Premiership might be suspended after multiple breaches of lockdown by Celtic and Aberdeen players, ten days after it started.

For anyone who hadn't already heard, eight Aberdeen players went out on the lash after losing to Rangers, two of them caught Covid in an infected bar, and all their fixtures were postponed.

Now, in a curious adaptation of Craig David's 7 Days song, Celtic's Boli Bolingoli went to Spain on Monday, came home unannounced on Tuesday, trained on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday, then played on Sunday. Now his trip's been exposed, the entire Celtic team have had to go into quarantine, their upcoming matches have been postponed, and their fixture list from September onwards is looking...eventful.

Doesn't bode well for the PL and EFL seasons starting next month, does it?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

The Scottish Premiership might be suspended after multiple breaches of lockdown by Celtic and Aberdeen players, ten days after it started.

For anyone who hadn't already heard, eight Aberdeen players went out on the lash after losing to Rangers, two of them caught Covid in an infected bar, and all their fixtures were postponed.

Now, in a curious adaptation of Craig David's 7 Days song, Celtic's Boli Bolingoli went to Spain on Monday, came home unannounced on Tuesday, trained on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday, then played on Sunday. Now his trip's been exposed, the entire Celtic team have had to go into quarantine, their upcoming matches have been postponed, and their fixture list from September onwards is looking...eventful.

Doesn't bode well for the PL and EFL seasons starting next month, does it?

That's almost impressively stupid by Boli Bolingoli, honestly.

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That's almost impressively stupid by Boli Bolingoli, honestly.

It is. I can only presume he was meeting a club for transfer talks on the QT, because I can't think of any other reason you'd have to rush off to Spain for 24 hours mid-season but not tell a soul about the trip.

If that was the reason for his visit, at least he's hopefully got an escape route away from his teammates and manager - who is livid, and rightly so.