oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

51 minutes ago, Borodane said:

So apparently a Danish guy wants to buy Charlton. Founder of a company that produces medical equipment Zynex Inc. Never heard of the guy but apparently he is worth around 350 million pounds. Interesting to see where that goes.

The funny thing is he has said in an interview that he has yet to speak to owner Roland Duchalet but he is letting him know through the media that he is serious. Duchalet sold the club in january and only owns the stadium and training ground😂

I think who actually "owns" Charlton now is a point of contention. I've been following the bizarre events there and it appears Duchalet may have loaned money to the new buyer there so they could then pay HIM to purchase the club. That guy is also no longer involved with Charlton. Its a very strange situation.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

No Spanish teams in the semis for the first time in what feels like forever.

Hoping Bayern go the whole way, though I'd probably overcome my misgivings of City's owners for another English CL winner.