• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Honestly, the difference it makes when you have pace and creativity in the wide areas is immense. Brum are playing a typical Karanka 4-2-3-1 and yet with Bela and Sanchez on either side, they look so much more creative than we have since Karanka left. They're not sacrificing shape, they're playing against one of the promotion favourites and they are well in this game and look infinitely more capable because their wingers aren't plodders.

Likewise, Sergi Canos for Brentford has been great to watch when he gets a chance to run with the ball. Compare these lot with the way Spence and Johnson played for us yesterday and it's pathetic.

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Both Friend and Clayton starting for Brum.. 

Friend had a nice break of play, that lead to Brums biggest chance, where the keeper was stretched to save

Friend made a crucial block to stop Brentford's best chance too.

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Arsenals passing has been really impressive so far. I think Arteta is going to be some manager.

Agreed. He seems right on the money. He was my 1st choice when pulis left but i can now see how ambitious that was. I initially thought he might come to us as a stepping stone and a good 1st managerial project. 

• Like 1
Just now, SmogDane said:

Dean should have a red card for that... 

Came flying through the head and neck of Nørgaard.. 

Seen the incident a few times now.. Looking really nasty and horrific.. Hoping he is ok 😐

There was nowt wrong with it, eyes on the ball and wins it. 

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

There was nowt wrong with it, eyes on the ball and wins it. 

I don't aggree, it looked really nasty and it was a dangerous situation.. He didn't try to stop and hit his should er full on into Nørgaards Head.. Might be a concussion, even though he plays on cause of viking blood in the veins.. 

A shoulder to the head, where you run right through an opponent is not ok...