• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 9/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, BearSmog said:

Inspired by our Danish friends @SmogDane and @Borodane I have decided to follow a Danish club this season. My pick was Odense Boldklub (OB) as I remember playing as them years ago on football manager.

First game of the season they are 2-0 up against Copenhagen.. i must be a lucky charm!

Hey, you need to be following Aarhus GF (AGF). 

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Your Horses have no chance of finishing above my Randy Scandis!

We absolutely hammered you last match. 

Hey now, it was an even game until *checks notes* Bjarke Henderson received a red card.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m a Randers man myself, I’ll still support Boro a little bit, but I’ve heard such good things about Danish football I’m going to be following the mighty Randers for the foreseeable. 

No. Just no. Are are you one of their fans singing here? They are nicknamed The Horses, which is what they are singning. It's an epic clip that gets thrown Randers' way every time their fans open their mouths. They are rivals to AGF.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Brunners said:

My random number generator has decided I'm now an AC Horsens fan. Come on you Horses!

Haha. Poor you. Probably the worst team to watch in the Danish league. Much like Boro. Horsens isn't their name. They have nicknamed themselves The Yellow Danger (roughly translated) as they play in yellow. Their very few fans tend to just shout "Yellow Yellow Yellow". Seriously though it's a very sad team to follow. They've just sold a huge talent to Ajax though.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

No. Just no. Are are you one of their fans singing here? They are nicknamed The Horses, which is what they are singning. It's an epic clip that gets thrown Randers' way every time their fans open their mouths. They are rivals to AGF.

Surely that should be Nay (neigh) just Nay