oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Haha. Poor you. Probably the worst team to watch in the Danish league. Much like Boro. Horsens isn't their name. They have nicknamed themselves The Yellow Danger (roughly translated) as they play in yellow. Their very few fans tend to just shout "Yellow Yellow Yellow". Seriously though it's a very sad team to follow. They've just sold a huge talent to Ajax though.

Don't worry, I'm used to pain!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Borodane said:

No. Just no. Are are you one of their fans singing here? They are nicknamed The Horses, which is what they are singning. It's an epic clip that gets thrown Randers' way every time their fans open their mouths. They are rivals to AGF.

No I’m not there, I’ve yet to go to a match but I’m looking forward to getting to one in the near future.
They are a fine bunch of fellows and we all really really hate AGF. 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Roll on next Sunday when we play our dreaded rivals AGF at 
Cepheus Park. 

We never ever beat Randers. It's a real pain. The Randers fans have even set up this counter: https://www.tickcounter.com/countup/102760/sidst-agf-fik-en-sejr-over-randers-fc

"The last time AGF won against Randers FC"😪

• Like 1

what a terrible manager that Bielsa is ....concedes four goals in his first League game than gets knocked out of the Cup by a League One side at home....should be sacked.......two games, two defeats..blah, blah... good job he isn't managing us, he would be getting hammered  

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Liverpool are making some really smart transfers this window.

Tsimikas coming in to cover/compete with Robertson. On paper he looks a really good leftback.

Thiago coming in to add some creativity in their midfield and a new attacking threat. Statistically they rely on their fullback massively to start attacks off, so having him come in adds a new dimension to their style of play.

They are also very heavily linked with Diogo Jota too, who would be a great player to have to compete with Salah and Mane. In my opinion they need another centre back, then they have an even better chance of making it back to back titles.

Edited by DanFromDownSouth