• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 9/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Borodane said:

Hey, you need to be following Aarhus GF (AGF). 

Big game for OB today away @ AGF.. will be happy with a point to remain unbeaten but would love to give Borodane's boys a bit of a beating!

2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Big game for OB today away @ AGF.. will be happy with a point to remain unbeaten but would love to give Borodane's boys a bit of a beating!

That’s not gonna happen although we have some injury worries. 

51 minutes ago, Borodane said:

That’s not gonna happen although we have some injury worries. 

I'm expecting exciting things from Sabbi and Jebali. Also have Eidur Gudjohnson's son on the bench,  interesting to see him if he comes on

7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Rember when people said Bamfords would never be good enough for PL

He has scored 3 in 3 games now 🤷‍♂️😐

Most people on here thought Britt was better than Bamford 😂

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Most people on here thought Britt was better than Bamford 😂

The season we got to the play off final and he scored that goal vs Ipswich that just confirmed to me that the guy is class, we miss him badly 

Just now, BOROTRON5000 said:

The season we got to the play off final and he scored that goal vs Ipswich that just confirmed to me that the guy is class, we miss him badly 

The lad is absolutely class and I'm really pleased for him. His movement is brilliant and he showed that with the goal today. 

I think the question mark over him at this level was whether he is clinical enough in front of goal but he's started superbly. 

We should have built the team around him after relegation instead of wasting a fortune on inferior strikers. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Duvel said:

The lad is absolutely class and I'm really pleased for him. His movement is brilliant and he showed that with the goal today. 

I think the question mark over him at this level was whether he is clinical enough in front of goal but he's started superbly. 

We should have built the team around him after relegation instead of wasting a fortune on inferior strikers. 

Totally agree, what a waste that was, imagine warnock on that budget, I could cry thinking about it 

I’ll always be gutted we let Bamford go. He loved it here and was the best striker we had in years. Pulis didn’t even like Britt so it’s not like he made a choice between the two. Should have done everything to keep him instead of pushing him out. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

I’ll always be gutted we let Bamford go. He loved it here and was the best striker we had in years. Pulis didn’t even like Britt so it’s not like he made a choice between the two. Should have done everything to keep him instead of pushing him out. 

Think we got offered £10m and gibbo snapped their hand off