oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

What sites do people use for streaming football these days? Cause I have BT and sky sports I rarely have to look but I'm wanting to follow Milan more closely this season and Serie A is on whatever the hell premier sports is

If you have BT and Sky Sports then you should have Premier Sports. It’s channel 412 for me

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Despite spending £300+  million on their defence Man city still have no defender's who can defend. 

25 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

that makes our defence looks world class..... Jack Charlton would have had that lot  doing extra training for three weeks in Redcar dunes.......nice goal though

Edited by DurhamRed
8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Asking me for an extra 11.99 a month for it! 

I’m dumping Virgin because I’m sick and tired of being roped in and paying for packages I don’t need or watch. Ever noticed you can’t just have packages that you want without have another bolt on. For years I have paid £120 plus a month and only recently in the past year or so dropped to £72 a month. 
I am just keeping my internet speed at 200 and bounce  around the VPN and dodgy channels. 

13 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Asking me for an extra 11.99 a month for it! 

I’m pretty sure I got it with BT when I upgraded to that as well as Sky. It’s about 18 months ago so maybe I got lucky at the time

2 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Garcia is terrible.

He has not had a lot of luck there....19 years old and regularly left high and dry by his team mates, when they don't give him concussion....don't blame him for wanting out, at least in Spain he will only have to play a couple of hard games each year 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Looks like Charltons misery have come to an end after they were bought 100% by a Danish/American businessman. Mind you not all Danes are trustworthy fellas like myself and @SmogDane  

Fair play to that guy, he seems genuinely invested. I hope it works out for them, they don't deserve the *** they've had to deal with!

• Like 1