oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

7 hours ago, SmogDane said:

That result in a European game brings back memories  of great second half escapes 😉
image.thumb.png.867770a4c955d9ff31ddc8c217dc854f.png

Not to mention shock results of minnows beating the favourites...

image.png.e0ecae1e097613aa24cb0902e8ed9714.png

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Midtjylland in a group with Liverpool, Atalanta and Ajax. Tough group but then again it’s the champions league. With a bit of luck they can take third place and qualify for Euro League knockout. 

• Like 1

Juventus & Barcelona in the same group, Ronaldo v Messi a couple more times.

Also the same group that Ferencvaros team are in, along with Carlos De Penas Dynamo Kiev.

Pretty good groups for English teams all things told

Porto, Man City, Olympiakos, Marseille
Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes
PSG, Man U, RB Leipzig, Istabnbul Basaksehir

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Midtjylland in a group with Liverpool, Atalanta and Ajax. Tough group but then again it’s the champions league. With a bit of luck they can take third place and qualify for Euro League knockout. 

Take a fair slice of luck, Atalanta are improving/impressing season upon season, they'll be strong. Ajax consistently lose their better players, but they consistently churn out good youngsters from their production line, I expect them to do well too. Then Liverpool don't really need much explanation.

It was great to watch a proper mans game of football. Blood and thunder, got stuck into each other, no whinging or moaning, no pretending to be injured, no dull boring crab like side to side rubbish. Get the ball up the pitch and go at each other’s throats. Well done Dundalk and KI from the Faroe Islands. It was a pleasure to watch. 3-1 win for Dundalk. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Take a fair slice of luck, Atalanta are improving/impressing season upon season, they'll be strong. Ajax consistently lose their better players, but they consistently churn out good youngsters from their production line, I expect them to do well too. Then Liverpool don't really need much explanation.

Yeah its gonna take a lot of luck. 

9 hours ago, Brunners said:

Juventus & Barcelona in the same group, Ronaldo v Messi a couple more times.

Also the same group that Ferencvaros team are in, along with Carlos De Penas Dynamo Kiev.

Pretty good groups for English teams all things told

Porto, Man City, Olympiakos, Marseille
Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes
PSG, Man U, RB Leipzig, Istabnbul Basaksehir

I'm not sure Man utd will be happy getting RB Leipzig (as a third seed), they may struggle to get through.  The other groups are all pretty decent though including Liverpool's.

I think that it would be interesting to know who was most at fault for that...even the lad on the line didn't help himself by his positioning  ..if he was a little less square on, might have been able to avoid it...probably Johnson though, (every team has one)   

25 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Pukki missed a penna.. His feet slipped on the wet grass.. Skied ball

Still 0-0

I would like dirty Derby to lose! 

Hasn't mastered the art of hitting the ball with both feet like Zenden did.

Oooof, bet Rupp wishes he'd just let Knight take the shot. I still think he'd have struggled after that run to put it away. Rooney just knows what he's doing from there, what a great free-kick.

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Oooof, bet Rupp wishes he'd just let Knight take the shot. I still think he'd have struggled after that run to put it away. Rooney just knows what he's doing from there, what a great free-kick.

Yeah, no chance for the keeper 

Ben Gibson played allright so far

Hugill denied by a grat save from Marshall.. His 2nd worldie save today

Ft 0-1