• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Leeds played really Well in the 2nd half... I hate to admit it, but they did.. And Bamford looked class again 

They played really well, lovely slick movement against a very good side. 

What is it that you don’t like about Leeds SD?
I think they are a good side. 

15 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

They're Leeds, that's what you are not supposed to like about Leeds. Yuck.

Although I will say I will always love Bamford and their away kit this year is beautiful, but otherwise, yuck.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

They're Leeds, that's what you are not supposed to like about Leeds. Yuck.

Although I will say I will always love Bamford and their away kit this year is beautiful, but otherwise, yuck.

Why not? I thought we were supposed to hate Sunderland and Newcastle, when did this Leeds directive come through? 

21 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Why not? I thought we were supposed to hate Sunderland and Newcastle, when did this Leeds directive come through? 

Not us, everyone.  Dirty Leeds. Everyone hates them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Leeds played really Well in the 2nd half... I hate to admit it, but they did.. And Bamford looked class again 

Leeds played superbly against Liverpool at the start of the season.

And for what it's worth, I don't hate them anywhere near as much as the skunks. Or West Ham, with their vile owners and vile fans.

9 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

What is there to like? Scummy club, scummy fans who are deluded that their team is still "a big club" and were even when they were deservedly languishing in League One for however many years.

I really, really hope they come straight back down again but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, they've started well.

Oh and Elland Road is a shithole.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What is there to like? Scummy club, scummy fans who are deluded that their team is still "a big club" and were even when they were deservedly languishing in League One for however many years.

I really, really hope they come straight back down again but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, they've started well.

Oh and Elland Road is a shithole.

So rather than appreciate a club for playing good football, you’d rather castigate them because of where they come from and how they act. 

hmm, sounds a bit brexity to me. 

11 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

Leeds played superbly against Liverpool at the start of the season.

And for what it's worth, I don't hate them anywhere near as much as the skunks. Or West Ham, with their vile owners and vile fans.

If we hate Leeds, we probably have to hate Carlisle, Hull, Hartlepool and Bradford as well if it’s all about geography.

Don’t hate anyone, it’s a really negative energy and will do you no good. 

• Like 2

Haven't watched any MOTD highlights lately but most people are saying Leeds play good football.

Possibly my only grudge against them is that Bamford is now apparently the new Jamie Vardy or something.

Personally any team that can shake up the usual order of the PL can only be a good thing. Also quietly rooting for Everton this season.

I actually lived in Leeds for a while, when I was a nipper. Spent many happy hours in Roundhay Park.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Haven't watched any MOTD highlights lately but most people are saying Leeds play good football.

Possibly my only grudge against them is that Bamford is now apparently the new Jamie Vardy or something.

Personally any team that can shake up the usual order of the PL can only be a good thing. Also quietly rooting for Everton this season.

I actually lived in Leeds for a while, when I was a nipper. Spent many happy hours in Roundhay Park.

I had to laugh before the game when Sky were doing a in-depth analysis on him showing how class he is and why he is taking the PL by storm 🤣

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If we hate Leeds, we probably have to hate Carlisle, Hull, Hartlepool and Bradford as well if it’s all about geography.

Don’t hate anyone, it’s a really negative energy and will do you no good. 

peace and love GIF

• Thanks 1

I cannot stand Leeds and im with @Denzel Zanzibar Bellend Road is a *** hole, the fans are some of the most vile and worst fans out there and they just have a massive chip on there shoulder. Such an arrogant fan base and always felt like they have had it rough. Fair enough they got Bielsa and are doing okay but i hope it all goes up in flames and they get relegated. In fact in fact out of business would please me 😂