oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

38 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I cannot stand Leeds and im with @Denzel Zanzibar Bellend Road is a *** hole, the fans are some of the most vile and worst fans out there and they just have a massive chip on there shoulder. Such an arrogant fan base and always felt like they have had it rough. Fair enough they got Bielsa and are doing okay but i hope it all goes up in flames and they get relegated. In fact in fact out of business would please me 😂

Would you like them a bit more if they had a nicer stadium?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

So rather than appreciate a club for playing good football, you’d rather castigate them because of where they come from and how they act. 

hmm, sounds a bit brexity to me. 

I dislike Leeds fans. The first time I heard the c**t word was at a Leeds match when I was there with my grandad been called a paedo c**t because he to me to the football (I grew up with my Nan & grandad) so I don’t want them to have success. 
I also dislike Liverpool fans as I think they have a very scummy element  

The ‘Brexity’ comment suggesss you need to do a bit of moving on too 😉

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Hate is a strong word, overused these days. I think we just say it, without knowing the real meaning.

I agree. Much like the word amazing. Seems that many people tend to express feelings on the extremes these days so I don’t put much emphasis on it myself

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Haven't watched any MOTD highlights lately but most people are saying Leeds play good football.

Possibly my only grudge against them is that Bamford is now apparently the new Jamie Vardy or something.

Personally any team that can shake up the usual order of the PL can only be a good thing. Also quietly rooting for Everton this season.

I actually lived in Leeds for a while, when I was a nipper. Spent many happy hours in Roundhay Park.

Why do you have a grudge against Bamford?

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

I dislike Leeds fans. The first time I heard the c**t word was at a Leeds match when I was there with my grandad been called a paedo c**t because he to me to the football (I grew up with my Nan & grandad) so I don’t want them to have success. 
I also dislike Liverpool fans as I think they have a very scummy element  

The ‘Brexity’ comment suggesss you need to do a bit of moving on too 😉

Fair enough but you can’t tar an entire fan base with the same brush. The last time I was at Elland Rd, the Boro fans were singing songs about Jimmy Saville, there are idiots in all crowds. My best mate is a scouser and a mad Liverpool fan yet he is one of the kindest most grounded guys I have ever met.

As for Brexit, it hasn’t gone away and it’s going to be an absolute catastrophe if a deal hasn’t been agreed with the EU, it’s a very real problem and shouldn’t be brushed under the carpet. You may well have voted for it, which is fine, but surely you are worried about it too Uwe. 

6 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

So rather than appreciate a club for playing good football, you’d rather castigate them because of where they come from and how they act. 

hmm, sounds a bit brexity to me. 

I voted remain but whatever

13 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That seemed a very unnecessary sending off in the Man U match, looked like six of one and half a dozen of the other culminating in a ridiculous dive. 

It is a red card; regardless of how hard he hit it constitutes violent conduct. The problem isn't with that, it's that Lamela didn't also get a red. It's madness that VAR watched that and went..Hmm, yep Lamela nothing wrong there. How you can give a red for one and not the other is madness.

From the same game though; watch this defensive masterclass from Harry "80m" Maguire. Maybe @"KM" was right after all

https://streamja.com/4dG17

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It is a red card; regardless of how hard he hit it constitutes violent conduct. The problem isn't with that, it's that Lamela didn't also get a red. It's madness that VAR watched that and went..Hmm, yep Lamela nothing wrong there. How you can give a red for one and not the other is madness.

From the same game though; watch this defensive masterclass from Harry "80m" Maguire. Maybe @"KM" was right after all

https://streamja.com/4dG17

I’d have thought two yellows or two reds would have been the right decision.

I agree with you on VAR, this is exactly the situation that it should come into it’s own, rather than it being used to disallow goals because a toe is offside or a finger has been brushed. 

• Like 3