oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ah, that wasn't at all what I was trying to say, I hadn't even considered it would come across that way, I'm sorry, that's poor wording on my part.

I'd actually thought that just saying Ireland is a foreign country would come across as too blunt, and my alternative has inadvertently came across as worse.

I apologise.

Apology accepted 👍

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Always nice to get the opinion of a weirdo 👍 Thanks CT

It's what gives me my expertise on the subject 🙂

I always want the Rep of Ireland to do well in fairness, along with the home nations 👍

England have been a bit dull again tonight, but two good goals from excellent deliveries. Calvert-Lewin scored on his debut.

Beating Wales 2-0, who've shown very little since falling behind, but they are missing Bale, Ramsey and Robson-Kanu.

Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland all going to extra time in their play-off semis.

Scotland have been rubbish, can't comment on the other two as I've only got so many screens.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland all going to extra time in their play-off semis.

Good observation @TeaCider24 and thanks for the mention 😃😃😃. Seriously relying on Randolph to get us through to the final

19 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We’ve been awful tonight and we are 3-0 up. Wow Wales are bad

Without their top players they just lack that bit of quality really.  It's a kinda Premier League/Championship mix.

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

This extra time will play murder with the pub curfew in Scotland.

Must shut by 10pm, 15 minutes away and there's a minimum of 30 minutes of football in a vital fixture left.

I'm sure everyone will be going straight to their own house in a socially distanced manner... 

The first penalty shootout in Northern Ireland's history.

Looks like the other two are going to penalties too.

Nerve wracking way to decide a tie.

Jordan Jones, a sub, has been subbed off for the decisive moment.