oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

I wouldn't watch West Brom v Burnley if sky paid me £15!

(Well, I probably would, but you get my point...)

I wouldn't either to be fair. Be interested to see the other viewing figures, been a lot of back lash with the whole PPV fiasco.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

14 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I wouldn't either to be fair. Be interested to see the other viewing figures, been a lot of back lash with the whole PPV fiasco.

Don't think we'll be seeing figures any time soon. Sky were asked how many people paid for the PPV PL games at the weekend. Sky's reply was "We won’t be sharing the PPV numbers as they are commercially sensitive". 🤫 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Don't think we'll be seeing figures any time soon. Sky were asked how many people paid for the PPV PL games at the weekend. Sky's reply was "We won’t be sharing the PPV numbers as they are commercially sensitive". 🤫 

boy does that smell like a "no one is buying them and we're too embarrassed to admit it" answer

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So tonight it begins ..

My home area Club  FCM .. a town with only 50.000 people play Atalanta in Champions League group stages!!!

Am a bit excited

Send some luck, fellows 🤠

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

So tonight it begins ..

My home area Club  FCM .. a town with only 50.000 people play Atalanta in Champions League group stages!!!

Am a bit excited

Good luck to De Roon's Atalanta! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

So tonight it begins ..

Am a bit excited

Enjoy (if you can watch without hiding behind a cushion)...

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

So tonight it begins ..

Am a bit excited

Good luck Sonni. Hope it goes well 👍

• Thanks 1

Last time I watched FCM, they got one goal and then scored three or four in succession...still something to play for...they need to think they're Boro playing Steaua...but even if they lose, at least they are there, and that is the important thing. If they get one result out of this group, you can say that something has been achieved..... but next year, we will all expect you to make the final 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Atalanta are great to watch. Granted it was very easy for them but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they take top spot in group over Liverpool. FCM very naive tonight.

6 hours ago, Borodane said:

Atalanta are great to watch. Granted it was very easy for them but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they take top spot in group over Liverpool. FCM very naive tonight.

You say naive, I say brave ..

SD, JUST WALOW IN THE PRIDE YOU HAVE THAT YOUR TEAM IS ACTUALLY THERE AT THAT STAGE, THERES ABSOLUTELY NO disgrace in the result ladt night or any further beatings, look at us for eample, we still proudlt lok bavk at our uefa year even though we were thrashed in the final.  its a remarkable achievement for a scandinavian club to reach that level in the competitition with the current state of football where the richest or biggest clubs dominate financially and tbj its refreshing to see a minnow  doing well. Celic are apprently a colossus of a club that won thier countrys league TEN times in a row(some achievement hahaha) but they cant get past the qualifing rounds, so just bask in the pride mate.

• Thanks 1