• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I'm so happy hes doing so well and so miserable that hes not doing it for us.

Same here

He was my fav player when he left

I still admire his  Play .. especially positioning 

We were mugged for Bamford he is top class we should have put a buy back clause in his contract like Liverpool do 😆. Why did Pulis sell to buy  utter trash he was my favourite player lovely bloke. It breaks my heart to see him doing it for Leeds United of all clubs. 

Edited by DurhamRed

We should have had a front 3 of Harrison, Bamford and traore just over 2 years ago, imagine if they'd have been given the licence to play like their subsequent managers have done. How depressing is that?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

We should have had a front 3 of Harrison, Bamford and traore just over 2 years ago, imagine if they'd have been given the licence to play like their subsequent managers have done. How depressing is that?

It annoys me we got Harrison on loan for 2 year deal in the January. But Pulis benched him hardly got any game time. As Pulis rather have Fletcher or Bamford on wing as play the actual winger.  So he decided to change his mind and go to Leeds instead where he has gotten to play every week and grown into a fab player. 

I’m still baffled why Gibson thought it was sensible to spend so much money on Assombalonga, Braithwaite & Fletcher when we already had Bamford & Gestede (less said about him the better)  here after relegation. Instead of building a creative team around Bamford, Gibson wasted £30 million+ in transfer fees plus god knows what on wages - £4.5 million a season for 4 years? - on them inferior players which created the financial pressure to sell Bamford for a knock down price just a season later. That debacle sums up Gibson’s terrible, naive decision-making. It makes me want to bang my head against a wall in frustration.

F***ING PULIS

Bamford, Traore (and Harrison) were beyond what we could attract at this club, and he *** them up against the wall. 

C**T

Argh it makes me so mad thinking about what we lost and what we could have had.

Delighted Adama and Paddy are doing so well though. 

• Like 1