• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I bet Europe can't wait for top tier clashes like United v Chelsea every week. Thank God they're keeping the Prem going with this super attractive attacking exciting football.

Just kidding, I'd rather watch the frigging Cardiff game again. Dull. As. Fook.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

I bet Europe can't wait for top tier clashes like United v Chelsea every week. Thank God they're keeping the Prem going with this super attractive attacking exciting football.

Just kidding, I'd rather watch the frigging Cardiff game again. Dull. As. Fook.

I’d rather my piles played up then watch us play the game again. Careful what you wish for.. 

26 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I’d rather my piles played up then watch us play the game again. Careful what you wish for.. 

The United Chelsea game was in fact worse than that. It was horrible, two teams full of some of the best talent Europe has to offer, too scared to attack for fear of losing. 

Sadly Marske's march to Wembley has been halted after a narrow away defeat by Brackley (well. it was closer than Venlo-Ajax), but the Pool and Darlo both through to first round proper and looking forward to a possible draw against slumbering giant Wunderland (or more likely an away trip to Torquay)  

Cork Citys relegation to the 1st Division confirmed,inevitable from the start of the season, Perhaps a light on the horizon with a strong possibility of Prestons Chairman (Trevor Hemmings) buying the club for 1euro!! Theres been a strong link between the clubs with the transfers of Kevin O Connor,Alan Brown & Seanie Maguire  over the last few seasons with Preston having their pre season camp in Corks Fota Island, Maybe better days ahead,

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Leesider said:

Cork Citys relegation to the 1st Division confirmed,inevitable from the start of the season, Perhaps a light on the horizon with a strong possibility of Prestons Chairman (Trevor Hemmings) buying the club for 1euro!! Theres been a strong link between the clubs with the transfers of Kevin O Connor,Alan Brown & Seanie Maguire  over the last few seasons with Preston having their pre season camp in Corks Fota Island, Maybe better days ahead,

Didn’t expect Finn Harps to beat Bohs tonight to relegate Cork. Bray shot themselves in the foot by losing at home to Galway today and allowing Drogheda take top spot with one game to go. 

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Didn’t expect Finn Harps to beat Bohs tonight to relegate Cork. Bray shot themselves in the foot by losing at home to Galway today and allowing Drogheda take top spot with one game to go. 

Hope Bray can take our place! Best of luck next week, At least City  will have a  feisty couple of games against Cobh next season, Must admit i dont go to as many games  as i should.Must put that to rights, 

Just now, Leesider said:

Hope Bray can take our place! Best of luck next week, At least City  will have a  feisty couple of games against Cobh next season, Must admit i dont go to as many games  as i should.Must put that to rights, 

I only stopped going to Bray games this season with the pandemic maybe we can meet up for a Bray Cork game next season @Leesider?

14 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

The United Chelsea game was in fact worse than that. It was horrible, two teams full of some of the best talent Europe has to offer, too scared to attack for fear of losing. 

I hope thats not a sign of things to come. I've been really enjoying the harem scarem start to the season. Be a shame if it returned to business as usual.