oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

I did say earlier that it could’ve been down to nerves, but it could’ve been any number of things some even out of her control. The guy in her ear could’ve messed It up for instance or some miss information printed out on her notes. Just if I see incompetence (might be a harsh word but can’t think of another just now) it’s fair to call anyone out for it. It certainly happens in my job

Yeah if she performs badly then she can't really complain about being called out on it. I was just saying that I don't think she is there just to fill a quota, I think she's pretty experienced in the media. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Just going back over the PPV topic, 40k people paid to watch Newcastle vs Man United and roughly 20k paid to watch Villa vs Leicester. As a comparison 1.7m watched Man United vs Chelsea on Sky.

There has been talk that some PPV games have actually cost Sky and BT money to show, due to low viewers.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Just going back over the PPV topic, 40k people paid to watch Newcastle vs Man United and roughly 20k paid to watch Villa vs Leicester. As a comparison 1.7m watched Man United vs Chelsea on Sky.

There has been talk that some PPV games have actually cost Sky and BT money to show, due to low viewers.

No wonder Mike Ashley has come out against it, then.

• Like 1

Think I would be starting to worry a little if I was a Burnley supporter, according to BBC, the takeover bid is being "helped" by that well known friend of Bury, Wigan and Charlton, Chris Farnell. With a track record like his, haven't the EFL cottoned on to the connection between the events at the clubs he has been involved with in the past few years. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Won't happen, but it would be great to enter the top 6 for the first time in what feels like an age if Luton beat Bournemouth. 

Bristol play Bournemouth,  Luton are playing Forrest at home