• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That is an absolutely *** outcome.

Basically admitting that Sheff Wed did wrong but they can't be arsed with punishment.

Theoretically it does increase the chances of Derby being relegated though so it takes with one hand but gives with another.

Semedo, hits, well clips, a Preston player in the back of the head with his hand, there's a bit of a melee and two other players get booked.  Nothing happens to him at all by the looks of it.  It wasn't exactly a crushing blow but he ran after the player and did it.  I assume the game had already been stopped for a foul but you still can get sent off for stuff like that, can't you?

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Has reading bubble burst?

I didn't think they were that good against us really but Preston seem to be a really odd team so far this season.  Lose at home all the time but win away.  I think they beat Brentford and got a point at Norwich as well, which is the only points they've dropped away from home.

32 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I didn't think they were that good against us really but Preston seem to be a really odd team so far this season.  Lose at home all the time but win away.  I think they beat Brentford and got a point at Norwich as well, which is the only points they've dropped away from home.

Hope Preston continue that pattern as we got them at Deepdale on 9th Dec.

Derby might have a new manager by time they visit us in 3 weeks. Just lost last min to QPR at home. I hope Cocu stays for now. Dont need a new manager bounce.

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Hope Preston continue that pattern as we got them at Deepdale on 9th Dec.

Derby might have a new manager by time they visit us in 3 weeks. Just lost last min to QPR at home. I hope Cocu stays for now. Dont need a new manager bounce.

Yeah I saw that.  They'll make a change soon I reckon, maybe this week.

17 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Theoretically it does increase the chances of Derby being relegated though so it takes with one hand but gives with another.

Ideally they'll both go down together. I did wonder why the table suddenly showed Wednesday on 5 points, after being on -1.

England squad announced 

Goalkeepers: 

Dean Henderson, Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope.

Defenders: 

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Joe Gomez, Reece James, Michael Keane, Harry Maguire, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Tyrone Mings, Bukayo Saka, Kieran Tripper, Kyle Walker.

Midfielders: 

Phil Foden, Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse, Harry Winks.

Forwards: 

Tammy Abraham, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling.

Do we really need 13 defenders 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Uwe said:

England squad announced 

Goalkeepers: 

Defenders: 

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Joe Gomez, Reece James, Michael Keane, Harry Maguire, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Tyrone Mings, Bukayo Saka, Kieran Tripper, Kyle Walker.

Midfielders: 

Phil Foden, Jordan Henderson, Mason Mount, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse, Harry Winks.

Forwards: 

Tammy Abraham, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling.

He did go with the 3 right backs in the last international break.

17 minutes ago, Uwe said:

England squad announced 

Goalkeepers: 

Defenders: 

Midfielders: 

Forwards: 

I suppose if the intention is to play 3 central defenders and swap them around for the different games then you could end up using 13 defenders?  And I'm sure he can find a spot in midfield for Dier.