oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

What sort of injury has McNair picked up? Hopefully it isn’t a long term one as he has been fantastic for us so far this season. Hall being back in training helps to mitigate the news though.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I never anything for granted now. England are the international version of Boro. They can beat Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, Spain and even the "Rest of the World" and lose or draw to Algeria, USA, Norway and Iceland. I think we could do well, but I would never put money on them.

14 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I never anything for granted now. England are the international version of Boro. They can beat Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, Spain and even the "Rest of the World" and lose or draw to Algeria, USA, Norway and Iceland. I think we could do well, but I would never put money on them.

That equates to Ireland 🇮🇪 being as good as Germany 🇩🇪, Netherlands 🇳🇱, Brazil 🇧🇷 and Spain 🇪🇸. I’ll take that. Thanks for cheering me up @Old Codger 😃

1 hour ago, ErimusFootball said:

Wouldn't be shocked if Scotland beat us in the Euros. You can see the headlines now.

That's the trouble.  If we win it's expected and no real shame on them. If they win, we'll never hear the end of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

That's the trouble.  If we win it's expected and no real shame on them. If they win, we'll never hear the end of it. 

Never a truer word spoken BU 🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Having lived in Scotland on a couple of occasions their dislike for the English and all things associated is just a habit now. It’s what they do, to that end I can not bring myself to support them in anything. (Especially not sporting events) 

51 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Having lived in Scotland on a couple of occasions their dislike for the English and all things associated is just a habit now. It’s what they do, to that end I can not bring myself to support them in anything. (Especially not sporting events) 

I'm quite happy to support them in Indyref2. At least that way we wouldn't have to listen to SNP members whining all the time in PMQs (especially Ian "Doom & Gloom" Blackford). 😉

Season 10 Hate GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

I mean.. its mostly earned 😂