• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Didnt he used to work for Sky a few years ago? Seems to have been kicked out of any proper media companies and writes articles for betting sites now.

Can't fathom why. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

That’s them safe from the drop

Agree @Blanco. Ultimately Sheff Weds aim this season is survival and he pretty much guarantees that. I am glad he been appointed now rather than later on as hopefully by time we play them after boxing day, the so called honeymoon period will be over.

That said he could in long term bore them up the league and dont think anyone affiliated to Sheff Wed would care about the football.

I believe Warnock has a decent record v Pulis.

• Like 1

Graeme Bailey's a tit, he thrives on people telling him he's wrong. In one comment he's managed to say:

"I know for a fact that is not true, but if your sources say different - fair enough"

So:

"I'm right, you're wrong but it's alright really because the people who tell you different are your mates aren't they"

• Like 1
23 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Just a quess or have you seen that somewhere?

Weird decision from them if they did actually vote for it.

Actually I did Leicester a injustice because they were the only club who voted against its introduction 

SPORTS BIBLE.. Understand [Leicester] were the only club to vote against pay-per-view at today's Premier League meeting. Result was apparently 19-1. A lone voice of reason," he tweeted.

4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Actually I did Leicester a injustice because they were the only club who voted against its introduction 

SPORTS BIBLE.. Understand [Leicester] were the only club to vote against pay-per-view at today's Premier League meeting. Result was apparently 19-1. A lone voice of reason," he tweeted.

To be fair I can remember Leicester beating us 2-0 at their ground, with 1 goal coming despite the ball being out of play. So consider the injustices balanced out! 😂 It was also the wettest I've ever gotten at an away game whilst walking to their stadium.

Was that tweet in reference to the most recent vote on scrapping PPV?

I've seen that it was 19-1 in favour of an "interim solution". That interim solution being scrapping PPV until the New Year.

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Cocu gone.

Yeah just seen this. Rooney to lead team on interim basis.

I imagine they won't appoint a new boss until takeover is complete? Hopefully that takeover and subsequent appointment will be after we play them in 11 days time.

Maybe it's just me, but the thought of Monk getting the Derby job would be like the two were made for each other...although it could be a different interpretation of the Rooney Rule "I'm Rooney. I Rule."  Seems Given is there to advise Mr Potato Head, so let me think of another scenario where an English rookie manager was advised by an Irish coach....   nope, nothing comes to mind. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

To be fair I can remember Leicester beating us 2-0 at their ground, with 1 goal coming despite the ball being out of play. So consider the injustices balanced out! 😂 It was also the wettest I've ever gotten at an away game whilst walking to their stadium.

Was that tweet in reference to the most recent vote on scrapping PPV?

I've seen that it was 19-1 in favour of an "interim solution". That interim solution being scrapping PPV until the New Year.

No Leicester opposed its introduction which is well documented in media search’s.