• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

It's *** that that counts because the keeper tries to stop it, but if he'd just let it fly in it would have been disallowed. Clearly against the spirit of that law.

Must be something about Iranians, remember in the 2018 World Cup when they threw away a last minute chance to equalise against Spain because their player failed on his somersault throw attempt?

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Outrageous penalty decision in the United game 

Yes it could be described as “small man runs into big man and falls over” 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, ABH said:
Here’s the sending off

I suspect he didn't say the n word but a quick google search shows that black in Romanian is negru so I'd guess when he was asked who to send off he said the black guy.

• Like 1
Just now, Blanco said:

Yes it could be described as “small man runs into big man and falls over” 🤷‍♂️

Was literally never a penalty in a million years, really don't understand why VAR is in place if it isn't ruling that out