• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Watching the Aberdeen v Rangers match. I didn’t realise that Curtis Main played for Aberdeen, also looks like he’s being aging in dog years since that blonde haired lad that played for us under Mowbray. 
Also Tav’s brother missed a penalty

53 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Not sure why Vinicius thinks he has to smash them in from a few cm's out. He seems frustrated!

Regarding that first goal I think he was angry at himself for missing the first kick and almost messing it up. 

2 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Jason Steele made some fine stops for Brighton in their penalty shootout win with Newport. Never realised he was at Brighton until tonight hahaha

He is second choice, ahead of Matty  Ryan for some reason. Bloody love Ryan at boro if he was available, good shot stopper, commands his area and is great with his feet.

1 hour ago, Hewie said:

He is second choice, ahead of Matty  Ryan for some reason. Bloody love Ryan at boro if he was available, good shot stopper, commands his area and is great with his feet.

Totally he has been told he is surplus to requirements would of been a much better option than Archer

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Hewie said:

Newports keeper Tom King looked useful, maybe we should take a butchers at him. Had a really good game.

• Like 1

13 Celtic players, the manager and assistant manager having to isolate for the next 2 games because of a player testing positive after they took a "training" trip to Dubai.

Not that they should be going anyway, but the player who tested positive was out injured for 3 months anyway and had no need to be there, the tossers.

Hope Hibs and Livingston hammer them.