• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Sheff Utd finally got a win against Newcastle tonight. Gonna be some nervous horses around the Toon tonight  🤜 🐴

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Sheff Utd finally got a win against Newcastle tonight. Gonna be some nervous horses around the Toon tonight  🤜 🐴

glad I re-read that and realised you said "horses"..

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Completely random but I just learnt David Meyler is a Twitch streamer and he seems to pretend to be some kind of house music DJ whilst playing games.

https://www.twitch.tv/davidmeyler

He also rage quits on FIFA. What a bell-end.

I’m really going to have to learn a new language @wilsoncgp What the heck is a twitch streamer? And what does rage quits on FIFA mean? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I’m really going to have to learn a new language @wilsoncgp What the heck is a twitch streamer? And what does rage quits on FIFA mean? 🤷‍♂️

I can't tell if this is serious or if you genuinely don't know what any of that stuff is 😄

Twitch is a video streaming platform predominantly for video games. So a Twitch streamer is someone who streams themselves playing video games online on Twitch.

Playing games online on FIFA is by and large done between 2 players. If one player scores and the other immediately leaves the game (regardless of the time elapsed in the match), they're pretty much a rage quitter. Means they've essentially decided they can't be bothered or are so frustrated by currently losing the game that they quit out and start a new game instead of actually trying to play a match to completion.

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Is a twitch streamer or a rage quitter a compliment or a criticism?
Like Blanco I don’t have a scoobie. 

Twitch is the platform on which people stream themselves (usually gaming, but sometimes just chatting or doing art and stuff). 

Being a rage quitter is bad, because it means you quit the game because you got really mad.

Regarding Twitch. 
If you have 10-20 mins to yourself, please check out Sweet Anita on YouTube. She is fricken hilarious 😂