oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

I can't tell if this is serious or if you genuinely don't know what any of that stuff is 😄

Genuinely have no idea 🤷‍♂️ 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Twitch is a video streaming platform predominantly for video games. So a Twitch streamer is someone who streams themselves playing video games online on Twitch.

Playing games online on FIFA is by and large done between 2 players. If one player scores and the other immediately leaves the game (regardless of the time elapsed in the match), they're pretty much a rage quitter. Means they've essentially decided they can't be bothered or are so frustrated by currently losing the game that they quit out and start a new game instead of actually trying to play a match to completion.

Ok thanks @wilsoncgp this is one of the times when I think I’m glad to be old. Sounds really weird to me 😂

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Regarding Twitch. 
If you have 10-20 mins to yourself, please check out Sweet Anita on YouTube. She is fricken hilarious 😂 

Is she the tourettes girl? She is pretty cool.

Just now, Brunners said:

Is she the tourettes girl? She is pretty cool.

Yeah she’s 100% comfortable with her Tourette’s and actually teaches people the facts and debunks some stigmas. 
But mainly she’s brilliant 

Just now, Uwe said:

Yeah she’s 100% comfortable with her Tourette’s and actually teaches people the facts and debunks some stigmas. 
But mainly she’s brilliant 

Yeah I watch her vids whenever they pop up randomly, always mean to watch her more regularly cause she's pretty dope.

4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

No laughing now 😂😂😂

I can't help but get a bit of enjoyment from it.

They were so smug about their cheating and how Mel Morris had the EFL on strings, this season is exactly what their fans deserve.

Obviously I hope the club survives, and I'm sure it will once the takeover is complete, but I'd prefer that to be in League One.

Desperate for Sheffield United to get 7 more points to ensure Derby retain the worst ever top flight season record.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can't help but get a bit of enjoyment from it.

They were so smug about their cheating and how Mel Morris had the EFL on strings, this season is exactly what their fans deserve.

I don’t think that the fans deserve it but the club certainly do

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I don’t think that the fans deserve it but the club certainly do

Ahhhh, you might be right, but my view is tainted by the Derby twitter contingent and some of the Derby contractors I spoke to in the pub.

• Like 1

It would be awful for the fans. I just hope those who have supported Morris in his fight against FFP will call him out for the cretin he is now.

Obviously there's a sale still to go through and you'd expect things will improve if and when that finally does but they should never have got themselves into this position in the first place.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Ahhhh, you might be right, but my view is tainted by the Derby twitter contingent and some of the Derby contractors I spoke to in the pub.

I quite like Derby, I've mentioned before on here I went to Uni there and worked at Pride Park as a steward for 6 months too, there's a lot of really good people who follow the club. 

5 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’ll have you know, I used to enjoy a game of Half-life back in the day. I never filmed myself playing it though, who’d want to watch that?

if you were good and/or funny - lots of people 🙂