oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

25 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I'm kinda surprised Karanka still hasn't been sacked 

Just checked the table and they're in danger of replacing Wednesday in the drop zone. Time must be running very short for him.

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Goals don't matter,  wins matter!

That's a truth with modifications. You need goals to win. 7 more goals and we could have had 14 points more.

4 hours ago, Borodane said:

Rotherham have now scored as many goals as us. I can't decide if it's good by them or bad by us🤷‍♂️

Bit of both I think. Before our recent barren run, we were comfortably top 10 in the league for goals scored. We're joint 11th now, tied with Rotherham and Huddersfield. So I'd actually say based on expectations arising from our last 3 seasons and from the size of club Rotherham is, we're both doing quite well in goals, all things considered.

Surprisingly, Watford are only one goal ahead and 3rd placed Swansea are "doing a Boro". They are tied 6th for goals scored with 33, but have a ridiculous 15 goals conceded, 5 less than the next best defence (Watford with 20). We're 4th with 24 goals conceded, by the way.

15 minutes ago, White Band said:

Woodgate is actually caretaker manager for Bournemouth 😂

I’d say it would be nice for them to win the next couple of games  and appoint him full time!

The worst of all worlds though  is for them to win the next couple under him and then appoint someone who is actually capable of keeping them winning, so I’d rather Karanka does himself and us a favor by beating them.

4 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

I’d say it would be nice for them to win the next couple of games  and appoint him full time!

The worst of all worlds though  is for them to win the next couple under him and then appoint someone who is actually capable of keeping them winning, so I’d rather Karanka does himself and us a favor by beating them.

I think they should get Pulis or Monk with Woody as assistant manager