oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Think bottom right is Overmars? 

Well done 

I find it funny though, Steve Harris is a huge Westham fan, but here they have gathered some Arsenal players and some Geordies ...

• Haha 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Soucek had his red card over turned.

This now makes two in two weeks for Mike Dean that have been overturned even after he spends ages looking at them on the screen. 

How many till he suffers some sort of consequence for being terrible?

27 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Soucek had his red card over turned.

This now makes two in two weeks for Mike Dean that have been overturned even after he spends ages looking at them on the screen. 

How many till he suffers some sort of consequence for being terrible?

In fairness to him, he only made that decision because Lee Mason on VAR made him go check.

He's asked to be withdrawn from this week's fixtures because of death threats. Some fans are pathetic.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

In fairness to him, he only made that decision because Lee Mason on VAR made him go check.

He's asked to be withdrawn from this week's fixtures because of death threats. Some fans are pathetic.

In response to your first point: So? He could have still looked at it and come to the correct decision and didn't.

In response to the 2nd - agreed, what the *** is wrong with people, ugh.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

In response to your first point: So? He could have still looked at it and come to the correct decision and didn't.

In response to the 2nd - agreed, what the *** is wrong with people, ugh.

I'm saying it's not just Mike Dean, Lee Mason clearly thought it was a red card too as he's the one who brought it to Dean's attention.

The entirety of English refereeing is dogshit lately, it's embarrassing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm saying it's not just Mike Dean, Lee Mason clearly thought it was a red card too as he's the one who brought it to Dean's attention.

The entirety of English refereeing is dogshit lately, it's embarrassing.

Ah, sorry misunderstood then! Yes I agree with you. And apparently they're likely to be paired back up again soon so yay

18 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Since it annoys people, when other posters put Bamford on a pedestal, i will behave and NOT mention  that both him and Jack Harrison have scored for Leeds tonight ... 

Good man @SmogDane very kind of you not to mention it 😃

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Woodgate teaming up with Harry redknapp with Bournemouth. What a horror duo that is

Bournemouth have reappointed Redknapp?!!!   Where did you see that?  I can't find it anywhere.  Crazy decision if true.