• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Well there goes the theory that no other club in the championship would have hired woodgate when we did! He must talk the talk really well. 

I wish him well tbh - not at the expense of our success but I'd like to see him do well.

14 hours ago, Borodane said:

Newcastle agonizingly close to the relegation trap. Important win for Fulham tonight. 

If I didn't know better, I'd say you actually want to see the Toon get relegated. 🙃

7 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

He might do okay at a team without all the baggage (and expectation) he had here. Obviously does something right to get the chance at 2 clubs now. I’m shocked though 

Just heard a Bournemouth fan on the radio talk about awful, defensive football and strange team selections. 

I'm not sure exactly what will be different there. 

• Like 1