oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

On 2/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, TeaCider24 said:

They'll be expecting promotion, we were expecting lower mid table and he couldn't deliver that.

There's far more expectation on him now.

I really can't understand the Boro fans saying they hope he does really well, makes absolutely no sense if you're a Boro fan to want the team we're chasing to do well.

I think its okay to want Woody to do well...just not as well as us. 😉

Maybe he'll surprise us all and keep Bournemouth in the play-offs (or maybe the players will, in spite of his "best efforts").

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 2/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, Brunners said:

Speaking to Bournemouth fans on reddit they're already noticing some JW specials. Apparently they played a 3-6-1 formation last game. Weird team sheets and substitutions are popping up already.

Oh boy...this should be good...

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

People would be raging if John Stones and Jesse Lingard were in the Euros squad at the start of the season, but on current form they're both fully deserving of it.

Stones absolutely.

Lingard... I think any other year you could make a case for him but with Sancho, grealish, maddison, Barnes, saka, Bellingham, sterling, rashford, Antonio, harrison and mount all performing at a high level all season, there's no space for him.

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Deceiving angle. Was well in.

Agree with this. It looked out initially but when they showed it a few times the whole of the ball was not over the whole of the line at any point