• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Karanka's finally been sacked.

Shame it didn't work out for him, but Birmingham was always going to be a poisoned chalice.

Wasn't a big fan of Karanka's in the end, but its a pity he hadn't come on this forum before accepting the Birmingham job, he would have been advised to run a mile, not even Merlin, Harry Potter or Gandolf would  be able to do a decent job there.

25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Filthy.

That's a goal worth the admission fee by itself.

Delicious...... that’s the word to describe that

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Karanka's finally been sacked.

Shame it didn't work out for him, but Birmingham was always going to be a poisoned chalice.

Sadly inevitable after the season they've had.

Hope he returns to Spain to rebuild his career. Think he'll be able to make a better go of it on home soil, with players who speak his language and are more used to the style of play he prefers.

17 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Sadly inevitable after the season they've had.

Hope he returns to Spain to rebuild his career. Think he'll be able to make a better go of it on home soil, with players who speak his language and are more used to the style of play he prefers.

Seems like he maybe more needs to reinvent himself a bit and yeah, maybe back in more familiar territory could help him.

Having said that, I don't think Birmingham has been a good club for any manager in recent years. He even seemed to be making decent progress at Forest and I don't think everyone was really happy when he left, the way Brum fans might be today at least.