• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Video of the incident

The keeper appeared to be okay too. Towards the end of the game he was watching the last few minutes. He had plasters all over his face and he looked real groggy but other than that seemed good.

Edited by DanFromDownSouth

One of the Rangers players was allegedly racially abused by one of the Slavia Prague players. 

I'll try and find a clip, but the ref is sorting the aftermath of a tackle out, then Kudela (Slavia) goes over to Kamara (Rangers) covers his mouth and says something to Kamara. Kamara immediately reacts shouting "Racist", then a bit of a brawl breaks out.

Gerrard has come out in the press and confirmed that's is what has allegedly happen.

Edit: Link the Kudela/Kamara incident below...

Edited by DanFromDownSouth
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

One of the Rangers players was allegedly racially abused by one of the Slavia Prague players. 

I'll try and find a clip, but the ref is sorting the aftermath of a tackle out, then Kudela (Slavia) goes over to Kamara (Rangers) covers his mouth and says something to Kamara. Kamara immediately reacts shouting "Racist", then a bit of a brawl breaks out.

Gerrard has come out in the press and confirmed that's is what has allegedly happen.

Edit: Link the Kudela/Kamara incident below...

Kudela was beaten up after the game.

19 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Kudela was beaten up after the game.

Bloody hell, on commentary they did say something appeared to be happening in the tunnel after fulltime. That was around the time that Gerrard and the Slavia management team were having some pretty tense words on the touchline, after the players and officials had already gone to the changing rooms.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Bloody hell, on commentary they did say something appeared to be happening in the tunnel after fulltime. That was around the time that Gerrard and the Slavia management team were having some pretty tense words on the touchline, after the players and officials had already gone to the changing rooms.

Yeah will be interesting to see what comes of this now. Rangers and Gerrard are obviously standing with Kamara, while Slavia have said that categorically nothing racist was said. So now we're into a he said he said situation with some GBH thrown in.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yeah will be interesting to see what comes of this now. Rangers and Gerrard are obviously standing with Kamara, while Slavia have said that categorically nothing racist was said. So now we're into a he said he said situation with some GBH thrown in.

UEFA might use the audio from footage like this, won't pretend I'm bothered he's been beaten up even though you can't condone it.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

UEFA might use the audio from footage like this, won't pretend I'm bothered he's been beaten up even though you can't condone it.

As he walks away he definitely says "*** [something]" but it's not clear enough to tell if it's Monkey. the other guy definitely yells "*** monkey eh" though at the end, so logically you can extrapolate the first one was probably monkey too.

After living in the Czech for a while this does not surprise me at all. The best way I can explain their mindset is it’s similar to England in the 80’s 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Shocking behavior from the Czech ...

I just saw a video on Twitter, where Kudela walks to the bus - Didn't look beat up at all ..

Clutching at straws?

Potentially, I think the Scottish Police have already released a statement saying they have had "no reports of criminality" from either club.

Unrelated to the pitch incident but Roofe is also being racially abused, on social media too.

5 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Potentially, I think the Scottish Police have already released a statement saying they have had "no reports of criminality" from either club.

Unrelated to the pitch incident but Roofe is also being racially abused, on social media too.

Sad 

But it's a fact that some, i would like to think most, Eastern European countries have a really twisted world view regarding race and sexuality.

Like Uwe said

3 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Sad 

But it's a fact that some, i would like to think most, Eastern European countries have a really twisted world view regarding race and sexuality.

Like Uwe said

Although some countries have got a pretty backwards culture with regards to racism, most of the racism that has been reported in this country this year has come domestically - most recent of which against our very own bolasie. But it seems to me this season there's been more reported instances than ever - this might just be that more players are coming forward about it now but either way it's very concerning 

While this is still going on, absolutely no criticism can be directed at any other country. Sort your own house out first etc. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Although some countries have got a pretty backwards culture with regards to racism, most of the racism that has been reported in this country this year has come domestically - most recent of which against our very own bolasie. But it seems to me this season there's been more reported instances than ever - this might just be that more players are coming forward about it now but either way it's very concerning 

While this is still going on, absolutely no criticism can be directed at any other country. Sort your own house out first etc. 

Yeah, although to be fair to him, he's not technically from Britain and I don't know whether as a Dane he is better placed to speak!

I agree though; we've got too big a domestic problem to tut and shake our head at other countries for it.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Yeah, although to be fair to him, he's not technically from Britain and I don't know whether as a Dane he is better placed to speak!

I agree though; we've got too big a domestic problem to tut and shake our head at other countries for it.

I didn't try to bash other countries ... Western countries have issues too ... But the general opinion is far worse in Russia and other countries ... It's more accepted to have racist opinions ... 

Neo nazism is sadly thriving in Russia .. 

It's sadly a fact .. and not my opinion to bash a country

• Like 1