• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Just having a look at the top leagues and their winners, I've looked at the winners since 1990/1991 season (30 seasons I believe).

La Liga has had 5 different winners. Barca and Madrid have 25 titles between them.

Serie A has had 6 different winners. Juventus and the two Milan's have 27 titles between them.

Ligue 1 has had 10 different winners. PSG have won 8 and Lyon 7. 

Bundesliga has had 6 different winners. Munich with 18 titles.

Premier League (First Division) has had 8 different winners. United with 13 of them.

Scottish Premier has had only 2 different winners in that time. 😂

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Crikey West Brom are stuffing Chelsea 4-2 surely Big Sam can't pull another great escape can he.

I don't think so, though I'd love to see it.

7 points adrift of 17th with 8 games to play, 11 adrift of 18th.

The failure to beat Fulham and Sheffield United has probably cost them.

Screenshot_20210403-185718_LiveScore.thumb.jpg.2665dea981f95989ab64387384c206e2.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-175928_LiveScore.thumb.jpg.45ee54487e6bdeb6aee873b0d1ed84f1.jpg

You love to see it.

Two dominant clubs in their respective leagues on track to lose their grip on the title, as long as Lille hold their nerve.

Add to that Rangers and hopefully Atletico Madrid.

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Kiss of death TC

Conceding two quick goals 🤦‍♂️

Astonishing 5 nil victory for Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff.Barry Bannon was clearly MOTM but Adam Reach outstanding also scoring twice. If Wednesday get relagated,we could a lot worse than resigning him.Looks to have really developed his game and would be a geat addition to the squad. Que the obligatory 'Whats the obsession with our ex  players'!