oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

On the other hand, that's the kind of money that can keep a club like Stevenage alive during times like these. 

True but this kind of thing was happening before the pandemic and it'll continue long after.

Just another example of how broken the current financial model is when clubs like Stevenage need ridiculous payouts for kids to keep going.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

How I would love Derby to get relegated. Shame I think Rotherham got too much to do in such a short space of time

On a side note. What an awful signing Ayala has proven to be for Blackburn. He has barely played for them and they somehow offered him a 3yr deal despite his bad injury record here.

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, White Band said:

Congratulations to Norwich.  I hope they win the Championship this year because I think they deserve it. 

And to think when Tav slipped with that penalty at the Riverside we were breathing down their necks.

15 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Woodgate smashing it nice to see he got Bournmouth playing attractive attacking football shame he couldn't do it with Pulis plodders 

Yeah I'm happy for him. Lots won't be, but I think the job he was given here was too big but he tried his hardest. Ultimately wasn't good enough but I've no complaints about how he went about it given his major limitations. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Speaking of Norwich, when they loaned B.Gibson did the loan have an obligation to buy on promotion or was it an option that they could buy him?

From what I have read elsewhere I believe there is an £8M deal in place.